The Poison Sky (2)

A/N: Votes and comments really mean a lot to me and motivate me to write!

This is also unedited so they may be some (loads) of mistakes.

----------&----------

"Hold the phone," Poppy takes the phone as Donna opens the door to hit the Sontaran.

"Poppy?" The Doctor questions

"Yeah, I'm here," The Doctor breaths a sigh of relief as Poppy opens the door and Donna takes the phone and whispers.

"Back of the neck,"

"Now then, you got to find the external junction feed to the teleport," Poppy couldn't hear much of what The Doctor was saying, only Donna's responses as they walked forward. Well, she could if she tried hard enough, but she was zoning out too much to concentrate.

"What, what's it look like?" She doesn't speak whilst The Doctor explains something "Oh. Well, there's a door,"

"Yeah there is. But it's Sontaran shaped, you need three fingers,"

"You've got three fingers," The Doctor and Poppy reminded her, neither of them knowing of the other saying it. Donna sighs in relief as she does it "we're through," Donna rolls her eyes at something The Doctor says after the door shuts behind them and passes the phone to Poppy "Shut up. Right, I'm not doing everything. Poppy you do what's next,"

"T with a line through it," The Doctor tells her before something happens and he has to stop "Got to go. Keep the line open," A door opens and Donna pulls Poppy away to the side as Sontarans pass. They both hold their breath as they march.

They both keep looking until Poppy hears The Doctor's voice "Poppy, hold on, I'm coming,"

"He's coming," she whispered to Donna as they keep walking.

They find the teleport panel and Poppy phones The Doctor "Got it?"

"Yes," Donna then comes over and whispers into the phone "and hurry up"

"Take off the covering. All the blue switches inside, flick them up like a fuse box, and that should get the teleport working,"

"On it,"

----------&----------

Once they flicked all the switches up, which should have been easy given there were two of them, however, there wasn't enough room so Donna did it whilst Poppy listened throught the phone, Poppy whispered into the phone "Doctor!"

"Blue switches done," Poppy then sees the Sontarans facing them "but they've found us,"

"Now!" The Doctor shouts and Poppy passes the phone to Donna before they arrive with The Doctor and Donna in the ATMOS factory.

"Have I ever told you how much I hate you!" Donna shouts as she hugs The Doctor

"Hold on, hold on. Get off me, get off me. Got to bring the Tardis down!" he sonics the teleport pad and Poppy feels something her mind. Like the TARDIS was saying she was back on earth. The Doctor quickly walks up to Poppy "I don't get a hug from you then?" Poppy rolls her eyes but complies. The hugging may not happen often, but the Doctor loved it, and when they departed, he felt cold.

"Right, now. Martha, you coming?" The Doctor asks as he grabs Poppy's hand and takes her into the teleport pad.

"What about this nuclear launch thing?"

"Just keep pressing N. We want to keep those missiles on the ground,"

Martha walks over and Poppy shakes her hand "Poppy Watcher, nice to meet you," Martha smiles