The Stolen Earth (1)

A/N: This is unedited, so there may be a few mistakes. I'll fix them soon.

---------&---------

The Doctor runs out of the TARDIS in panic, his companions running out after him. The earth loots normal

"It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing's wrong, all fine," He looks to a milkman "Excuse me. What day is it?!"

"Saturday," the man responds

"Saturday. Good. Good, I like Saturdays,"

"The best day of the week, no work and you don't have to worry about it being tomorrow," Poppy mumbles

"So, I just met Rose Tyler?"

"Yeah,"

"I saw her ages ago, in this universe," Poppy remembers, The Doctor looks to her in shock "I forgot about it,"

"What did she say?" The Doctor asks urgently

"Just 'good luck',"

"But she's locked away in a parallel world," Donna says

"Exactly. If she can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world, then that means the walls of the universe are breaking down, which puts everything in danger. Everything. But how?" The trio run back into the TARDIS.

The Doctor fiddles with the console whilst Poppy stands further away from him and Donna. She was worried about Wilfred and well, all of earth.

"The thing is, Doctor, no matter what's happening, and I'm sure it's bad, I get that but, Rose is coming back. Isn't that good?"

"Yeah..." he pauses, his train of thought wondering "but..."

"But what?" Poppy steps forward slightly

"Nothing," he wasn't going to tell her, tell anyone. But a small part of him hoped she stayed in the world, she had her family there and well, he wasn't sure he liked her like that anymore. He wanted hr safe as a friend not...

The TARDIS shakes and Poppy gets thrown into him.

"What the hell was that?!" Donna managed to grab onto the TARDIS.

The Doctor gently gets Poppy standing again "you okay?" she nods and he squeezes her shoulders before running to open the TARDIS doors.

Instead of The Earth However, there's just space, a few paces of rock floating by.

"But we're in space. How did that happen? What did you do?" Donna asks

The Doctor runs back in to check the scanner readings as Poppy keeps looking out with Donna

"We haven't moved. We're fixed. It can't have," he mutters before running back. The trio staring out in horror "No. The TARDIS is still in the same place, but the Earth has gone. The entire planet. It's gone"

The Doctor is trying to find it, looking on the scanner and what not

"But if the Earth's been moved..."

"They've lost the Sun," Poppy realises in horror "oh god, they'll freeze,"

"What about my Mum? And Granddad? They're dead, aren't they? Are they dead?" Donna asks The Doctor and Poppy starts to feel tears come up.

"I don't know, Donna. I just don't know. I'm sorry, I don't know,"

"That's my family!"

" Our whole world," Poppy trails off, thinking of all her students, all the children. How many children are on earth?