The Unicorn and the Wasp (4)

A/N - This is unedited and there's probably loads of mistakes, but it's late and I just want to sleep.

----------&----------

Later, everyone is gathered for the traditional 'detective blames it on everyone and explains what their part of it was, leaving the killer 'tll the end'. Poppy and Donna are sat on chairs By the Doctor, eating a plate of grapes.

"I've called you here on this Endless Night, because we have a murderer in our midst. And when it comes to detection, there's none finer. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Agatha Christie," The Doctor leaves and Sits by Poppy.

"This is A Crooked House. A house of secrets. To understand the solution, we must examine them all. Starting with you, Miss Redmond,"

"But I'm innocent, surely?"

"You've never met these people, and these people have never met you. I think the real Robina Redmond never left London. You're impersonating her,"

"How silly. What proof do you have?"

"You said you'd been to the toilet,"

"Oh, I know this. If she was really posh, she'd say loo," Donna guesses

"I say loo," Poppy tells her, but both her and Donna get ignored as Agatha picks up the locksmith case

"Earlier today, Miss Noble and I found this on the lawn, right beneath your bathroom window. You must have heard that Miss Noble was searching the bedrooms, so you panicked. You ran upstairs and disposed of the evidence,"

"I've never seen that thing before in my life,".

"What's inside it?"

"The tools of your trade, Miss Redmond. Or should I say, the Unicorn," Everyone gasps and looks to the woman in question

"Told you the Unicorn was a woman!" Poppy shouts and claps her hands together before popping another grape in her mouth.

"That you did Miss Watcher, which got me thing," Agatha then looked back to The Unicorn "You came to this house with one sole intention. To steal the Firestone," and nabbed it. Go on then, you knobs. Arrest me. Sling me in jail," She throws the necklace to The Doctor and he sits on the sofa in front of Donna and Poppy.

"So, is she the murderer?" Donna asks

"Don't be so thick. I might be a thief, but, well, I ain't no killer,"

"Quite. There are darker motives at work. And in examining this household, we come to you, Colonel," Agatha starts again

"Damn it, woman. You with your perspicacity. You've rumbled me," The Colonel stands up and Poppy drops a grape.

"Hugh, you can walk. But why?"

"My darling, how else could I be certain of keeping you by my side?"

"I don't understand,"

"You're still a beautiful woman, Clemency. Sooner or later some chap will turn your head. I couldn't bear that. Staying in the chair was the only way I could be certain of keeping you. Confound it, Mrs Christie, how did you discover the truth?"

"Err, actually I had no idea. I was just going to say you're completely innocent," Poppy laughs loudly and gets a few looks "Sorry,"

"Well. Well, shall I sit down then?"

"I think you better had,"

"So, he's not the murderer," Donna concludes

"Indeed, not. To find the truth, let's return to this," Agatha takes the firestone from The Doctor "Far more than the Unicorn's object of desire. The Firestone has quite a history. Lady Eddison,"