A/N

Hey, y'all. Author Heere. 

Just a few things.

First: this is just a fanfic. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender have their own life and whether they "like" each other or not is for their thoughts only. I wrote this because I noticed their strong friendship and when an idea popped into my head, I decided to go with it. Whatever is in this book is not forcing McAvoy and Fassy to feel if they should become a thing. Although it would be amazing, something's aren't meant to happen. 

This story MAY contain sexual activities. If there is, I will change this to "mature" and warn any readers who do not wish to read those parts. 

Edit: there isn't any. 

I state any possible trigger warnings at the beginning or during a POV switch. If you find a trigger that bothered you or could possibly bother someone else, please tell me and I will edit the chapter. 

POV will change. 1st person and 3rd person are the ones I will use. I will state which character this POV is if I use 1st. 

For the very few who read my story in it's first draft, I have made a reboot in which you are reading now. The plot has not changed but the events in the first two chapters (prologue included) have changed. 

Y'all can call me Sinéad. With she/her pronouns, if you don't mind. 

And no, I'm not southern. I'm just too lazy to write "you all" or "you guys". 

Writing like this means a telepathic message or command. 

Writing like this means the character's thoughts that are not telepathic. 

//Writing in between two slashes\\ means I-the author- am talking. 

I may edit this A/N throughout the time of me writing this book. 

Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!

See ya next chapter!