(3) - He Who Plays With Guns

"Teeth, tee- fuck!" I groaned throwing my head back putting my hand on top of her head as she bopped up and down as I watched my dick practically disappear in her throat.

It was most definitely a sight to see as her eyes met with me, almost sending me into overdrive. The view of her ass that reflected in the mirror staring right back at me was more than enough to make me get up and slip a condom on.

I walked around the bed as she stayed in doggy style shaking her ass to Future's Trap Niggas giving her the hardest slap on the ass.

I bit my lip positioning myself at the end of the bed placing my dick right at her pussy, her juices practically coating my dick with her juices. It already been a while since the last and these sexual thoughts wasn't going to disappear itself.

I had too much on my mind right now and since tonight was going to either make me official or dig me into a depression that I couldn't be in right now in my life.

I suddenly felt her back up onto my dick as my dick disappeared inch by inch.

"You were taking too long," she moaned throwing her ass back, her arch became deeper the harder she threw it back at me.

I held my hand on her waist matching her rhythm but still couldn't find the pleasure. I looked over at her as she gripped onto the sheets, moaning like I was dealing with a python.

"Yes, daddy right there!" she moaned a little too excited for me to handle and I instantly was turned off.

A knock on the door instantly made me pull out and pull the condom off my soft dick and throw it into the trash.

"Ay Mad, you ready?" Gunplay said on the opposite side of the door.

I pulled up on my pants as I watched Jania slip under her covers with this disapproving look.

It wasn't my fault that her pussy wasn't giving me the satisfaction that I needed, but her acting was just a bit too over the top for me.

"Yeah," I looked at Jania who was already into her phone, "Ay."

"What?" she snapped, making me smirk.

"Stay up tonight, Imma drop the real dick off aight?" I smiled instantly turning her mood around making her bite her lip.

"You promise?"

I opened the door, feeling onto my pockets making sure that I had everything.

"When I ever lie love?" I pulled out my accent just to get her wet and ready even though tonight's play would really decide if I was going to even pull up on her.

Gunplay and I set the last crate of ammo and guns onto the pallet as the buyer and his crew stood there and just watched. I mean it would've been better if they helped but I guess that's how this Arms dealer shit worked.

I looked over at Gunplay who looked completely different from when he was acting a whole fucking fool when we were in rehab. This was someone who was serious as hell.

He stood straight and posed as he counted each and every crate, making sure that there were no problems or flaws with each gun or ammo.

"Who's this?" The buyer said as he held onto his gun, making me sigh and lean onto the rental truck.

"Somebody that you should really watch yo fucking mouth with, Gun make this play." I ordered.

Gunplay opened each crate while I carefully analyzed each person that was with the buyer's crew. I always analyzed people just in case there was anyone fake that needed to be handled.