(28)- Hostage

Chapter Twenty-Eight

"You sure he said that?" Sammad asked again as Amira kneeled in front of Gunplay, applying frozen peas against his temple as he slept.

Sammad didn't want to say that he didn't expect Gunplay to black out so quickly, but it happened. Gunplay lost control, enough control to have Sammad speeding down the highway and back to Taj's home quicker than he thought he did.

"I'm sure about what he fucking said Mad!" Amira snapped only to take a deep breath and look at her cousin who looked like he was fighting demons in his sleep.

She was not only worried about her cousin but also worried about his daughter was undoubtedly in the hands of someone with the most sick, demented mind that she can think of. It was giving her a headache how everything was just coming down quickly and expecting what else Ace had up his sleeve.

"Damn Gun really did some shit to the man," Kiddo looked at Mason as his face was unrecognizable, his jaw was hanging and the left side of his face bashed in like a watermelon.

"It's Gun, you think he was gonna go easy on em?" Sammad asked as he searched through Mason's pockets, taking out his cellphone and swiping his bloody finger over the screen as it unlocked.

He searched through the contacts finding Ace's name as he pressed the call icon watching it ring.

"Hello?" The woman's voice rang through the phone as Sammad stood straight. He didn't want to believe it, but Senior told him before. His wife was after his head and she was using the surrounding people to lure him out by any means.

"Mason, I ain't got time for this shit. You got him or not. Jeezy is waiting on the word." She spat as Sammad's grip squeezed the phone as he heard it crack in his ears. He deeply breathed into the phone as he looked at Mason's disfigured face again, "Mason! Hello?!"

He chuckled into the phone as he nodded his head accepting the fate that Neysa signed just even fucking with Sammad or even more fucking with his crew.

"Bitch," He spoke, "The last time I made it a warning, but now, you're gonna regret even thinking about me." He gritted his teeth as he hung up the phone and turned to Kiddo.

"Amira, track the location of the number I last called." He ordered as he threw Mason's phone at her, making her catch it in one hand, "Tell me when Gun wakes up, and Amira?" She looked up at him as his eyes scanned over Gunplay.

As much as he wanted Gun to be a part of the drama that was unfolding, he didn't want the risk of Gun either losing his life or even worse blacking out somewhere where no one could calm him down. It was best to keep him around a familiar face until he could control his anger.

"Do not let him leave, I don't give a fuck if he breaks everything in this house. Do not let him leave. Kiddo ride with me." He ordered as he walked towards the front door as Taj and Ryan stood outside as they exchanged papers towards each other.

Taj looked at her brother as she could see the nonchalant mood plastered on his face. Although he seemed as if he didn't care on the outside, she felt the hostile, blood lust energy swirl around him as if he was invincible. She definitely knew not to mess with him on any level because it was all too familiar to her because it was looking right at their own father.

"It'll be good if you can stay here and get ya guns out and count ya sins." He hinted as Taj raised her brow.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"You think a nigga gonna sit still after this sh--," Sammad explained as one of Ace's goons emerged from the backyard behind Sammad, making Taj grab her gun, shooting him down before he even thought about shooting.