(14) - The One Who Made It All Happen

"I don't even know why we going through this shit right now," I muttered as we sat in front of the board

She smacked my arm then intertwined her hand into mine stroking my hand attempting to make me feel better but it sure wasn't letting up.

"He's young and made a mistake I know there's another way to really go about this." I argued as they all looked at me as if I was some fucking stranger.

This was the reason I was hesitant on taking the business. Just when you thought you had all the power in the world, here comes the actual leaders of the shit. I know he managed to create a big problem that had the board take a jet to our home just to handle business but the consequences that they were discussing was killing me.

"mainne tumase kaha tha ki usase shaadee mat karo, I told you not to marry him." His father said making me tilt my head as I squinted my eyes.

"We are not doing this father." She huffed as her hand squeezed mine as she damn near dug her nails into my skin.

"ek bachcha mere amerikee saamraajy ko kaise nasht kar sakata hai? How does a child manage to destroy my American empire?"

Now it was starting to annoy me. My Hindi wasn't perfect at all, shit I barely knew a lot but I knew that he was talking heavy shit. He just failed to understand that everything didn't need the boards decision. I needed to properly discipline my kids not them. Sammad may have messed up bad and it was worrying me in ways where Jaya's own father would go to the highest extent to show that even though this was his grandson, it's still a business.

He turned to me and slid a paper in front of me as I turned it over reading it slowly and everything was bullshit.

"What the fuck? Ten million do—" I continued to read and immediately saw the last sentence instantly making me shoot up my seat as I slammed my fists onto the table making me get right in my own father in laws face.

"Your child has damaged the regions finances in ways where he has to deal with the consequences." He leaned back in his chair making me scoff as I chuckled glancing over to Jaysa.

"Ohhe's my child now? Some shit goes down and now he's my kid?" I yelled as Jaysa tugged on my arm.

"Sammad st—"

Rage was filling in and everything was taking me in my power not to shoot this man dead but once I looked at Jaysa I backed down.

"Stop what? Remember who built this empire on the side of the globe... ME."

"bos, kaagajaat, boss, the papers." A board member said as he nodded his head making another board member reach in a folder and take out another paper and handed one to each of us.