(13) - One That Got Away

I huffed as I looked over at the lake already pissed that Aashi brought the bitch here. I didn't want her around, nor did I want to speak her name. Aashi didn't even barely say a word to me and it was best that she didn't cause I was definitely mad at her because she concocted this whole plan to bring the bitch who fucked up my life like this.

"Continuing to have angry thoughts will just make it worse," a voice said instantly, taking my mind off of the situation just for a while.

I continued to look at the lake trying to get rid of the nagging voice that was giving me a massive headache.

She placed her hand on top of mine; it was soft and silky compared to my dull and dry hands. It instantly put me at ease. The voices stopped, and the anger subsided just for the moment, making me turn to her.

Her skin was slightly dull but still had a glow to it, she gave me the warmest smile. Her skin was a soft caramel tone, and I instantly got caught in her brown eyes.

"The voice never goes away," I answered, taking a deep breath.

"It's your Jr...Mad Jr," she chuckled as I turned back to her with my brow raised.

"Mad Jr?" I repeated as she smiled grabbing my hand as we walked down the hallway and into another common area room that I was just not realizing was around.

"We supposed to be in here?" I asked as she took a seat on the couch and looked at me.

"It's a common area for a reason." She shrugged her shoulders as I sat next to her.

I never seen her around the facility until now, cause if I saw her earlier, I would have actually talked to her. She instantly already gave me a welcoming aura and wasn't hostile or crazy from the other people that was in the rehab as well.

"Paisli," She took out her hand as I shook her hand our hands connected longer than it should.

"Sammad, but you can call me Mad." I said as she smiled, nodding her head and turning my arm showing the tattoo of my middle name as she traced it with her nail.

"Amir... The fearless prince." She smiled. "Your son?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Nah, my dad gave me that middle name." She smiled again.

"Your dad has a lot of hopes and dreams for you." She answered making my scoff as I shook my head in pure disagreement.

Senior hated me more than everything at this moment and he surely hated me even more now that this marriage would have to end with Neysa. It was messing up the arrangement we had with her rich ass pharmaceutical dad, but me and my father made a promise and I hope he just lived up to it.

"Nah. He hates me right now." I explained as we both looked out the window as the sun peeked through the windows bouncing off the walls.

"Not true." She spoke as I raised my brow at her.