(15) - The Ex

I walked through the hallways of my home as always, looking for her. It like dealing with the male version of me sometimes, up before anyone else getting the first reach of opportunity like a boss should. No doubt about it, I loved her more and more each day. I witnessed the true woman that she wanted to be rather than the ones who just cared about her heavy weighted last name. I finally reached down the hall, already hearing Ne-Yo blasting through speakers in my bedroom.

"It's just the cutest thing, when you get cussing...fussing," She sang along with him as she sat in front of the mirror doing her makeup in a beautiful gold dress.

fussing," She sang along with him as she sat in front of the mirror doing her makeup in a beautiful gold dress

It was date night, and she looked just as beautiful as she did every time we went out on dates.

Maybe this was the night, the night where both of our lives would completely change. Honestly, it would be the best day of life and definitely would be placed in the top three moments of it.

I looked down at the ring box in my hand and opened it admiring the ring and imagining it on her finger. I best she would love it, from the way her Pinterest board targeted certain aspects of her dream ring. I just memorized every single detail and went to our personal jeweler customizing it to the absolute tea and cost me more than fifty thousand dollars. This is what I wanted in the future.

"Not now," I mumbled as I closed the box and put the ring in my pocket slightly moving the door making her quickly grab her gun.

Another reason I was attracted to her so much. That she held her own at all times. For a woman who stood in the shadows at all times also showed that she was also the one not to be fucked with. That's what attracted me to her that's what made me fall for her.

"Dammit Richie Ryan, scared me." She said as she stood up, making me admire her body instantly putting me in a trance.

I bit my lip, walking over to her as I snaked my hands on her waist and kissed her softly on forehead, to her nose and lastly to her lips. She smiled taking my hands and intertwining our hands.

"You Look beautiful in gold," I complimented as she smirked, playfully rolling her eyes.

"You just saying that or you being honest?" She asked as I chuckled.

"It brings out your eyes and your body makes me happy that when every man sees you, they see me." I kissed her softly on the lips making her giggle.

"So you finally gonna tell me where are we going? Or is it still a special mystery?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"You really wanna know?" I asked as she pout her lip, twirling my hair in between her fingers.

I opened my mouth and was immediately interrupted by my phone ringing off the hook. I reached into my opposite pocket looking as my dad was calling me, making me separate from her and walk out the room and down the hall into my office as I answered.