(18) - Jackpot!

Chapter Eighteen

"He said something about Jeezy and a jackpot?" I repeated as I leaned back tapping in my phone

Amira snapped her fingers as she dug her spoon into some ice cream and fed it to Kiddo. That puppy love shit definitely made me sick, but they were happy and I accepted that. For the while that I've known Amira, she became like a baby cousin who I was highly protective over along with Gunplay. She was smart and deserved someone who would not only love her but help her become a way better woman. Kiddo may have been slightly rough around the edges and built a titanium wall around him since losing his fam, but having Amira around him, made him feel safe and if that made him comfortable, then I was as well. As long as they didn't fuck over each other over dumb shit.

"I mean Neville is a rich bastard with a lot of money, speaking of what yall found in that P.O box?" She asked as Kiddo looked at Amira, who had her eyes glued on him, making him glance at me.

"You the connect now, tell your girl what you sitting on." I said as I leaned on the wall as Gun appeared from him room and stood next to me as Kiddo sat there nervous as hell.

It wasn't hard to tell your girl that you was suddenly rich as hell, especially one that he wanted to give the world to.

Gunplay and I both looked on as he sat straight in his seat and looked at  Amira holding her hand into his.

"This nigga is making it way more complicated than it is." Gun shook his head, making me chuckle to myself.

"Neville had almost three hundred million dollars in certificates, fifteen mill each. So I gave everyone one of us fifteen million and Ball thirty." He said as Gun slightly stumbled and clutched his chest as he damn near yelled.

"We fucking rich!" He grabbed my shirt as I pushed him off me.

"Not that serious bruh." I shook my head as He looked at me puzzled and scoffed.

"Not that se- Aint you the same mother fucker who owe your family? At first it was cool they was target practice, now they sending fucking assassins and shit, oh and they killed my parents," He shrugged his shoulders and went over dapping up Kiddo as they all smiled.