(8) - Old Sammad

I was shaking, shaking way more often that I usually was and anxiety was kicking my ass. My hair was dull, I lost a record of fifteen pounds and it was getting lower by the day. Couldn't eat nor sleep and the battle with my mind was becoming worse each minute I was here. I was mentally telling myself that I can do this, I can go through this but all the negative said that this was it, I was going to die in this damn center.

After throwing up for the third time today, I was feeling weak but nothing was going to stop me from seeing Aashi. She was the only positive person coming along to see me or the only one that I wanted to see during this fucked up transition of mines. I changed into some grey sweats and a black tee and Nike slides as I walked out my room and into the common area outside by the lake already seeing Aashi as I slightly smiled but looked over seeing the big fro behind her making me frown.

She was the reason for everything bad happening in my life and just seeing her here messed up my whole mood.

"Why the fuck you here?" I snapped as I walked over giving Aashi a hug as I mugged her here.

I didn't want her around. If I wanted to heal, I wanted her as far as possible from me.

"Sam, she just wants to-"

"Talk? Apologize? Shit, she's never been the type to do that." I argued before taking a seat and looked at her as she played with her ring staring at her lap, "Don't give me that quiet shit, why the fuck you here!" My voice rose as people looked around but that was the least of my concern.

"Sammad calm down," Aashi assured as she placed her hand on top of mine, making me slightly calm down.

I took a deep breath before looking up at her as we both locked eyes. I studied her eyes as she looked like she got high before she got here and it upset me more than anything.

"How long you were on drugs?" I questioned as she looked up at me puzzled and shocked as if I was just being crazy.

"Sammad, I'm not even on drugs." She looked in another direction, avoiding my eyes as I shook my head. "I would never do that."

I scoffed shaking my head. This bitch was lying to me. Lying to me in ways that I was hating her the longer that I looked at her.

"Lemme dumb it down, how long you were on drugs before you put me in this fucked up situation?" I asked again as she stayed quiet.

I shook my head and snatched her hand, taking the wedding ring and throwing it into the lake.

"Sammad what the fuck!" She stood as tears streamed down her face as I stood there emotionless.

"You are the reason that I'm like this. I can take some responsibility for it but to know you was doing this shit way before our marriage, ion want no parts of it. You built the eight years of this marriage on lies. You watched your husband spiral the fuck out of control and where were you Neysa? You were buying out the malls and shit on my dime! The money I worked for while you aint do shit!" I yelled as people around us stared at us and Aashi just looked on barely saying a word.

"Sammad I-"

I raised my hand, "Naw you good, good back home, your home and tell your father that this marriage is done, tell my dad that this marriage is done because I refuse to be with a bitch who's just going to make my life worse than it is."

She looked around as I shrugged my shoulders meaning every single word that I said as she smirked.

"You should've overdosed and died." She spat at me before I raised my brow at her and chuckled.