||12.

Hey guys, THE WRONG GIRL, just hit 1k reads! Thanks a lot guys for your support. I really appreciate both the votes and the comments.

Here's a new chapter,

Enjoy.

                               • • •

                  ||Eno's POV||

"Have you gone for a test?" Emem enquired, trying to ease up the tension. Shade slightly shook her head. "Then don't assume."

"The symptoms are that of early pregnancy. I would know cause I've studied about it." Shade informed Emem. I didn't know who I could rely my hopes on. They were both brainy and seemed like they knew what they were talking about.

"They are other diseases with those symptoms, Shade." Emem deadpanned. "Don't give up yet, when you don't even know your fate."

Sofia cleared her throat all of a sudden, "Let's do this. How about after school on Friday, we all take you to the clinic for a test."  Sofia suggested. I nodded my head at that, that was a pretty good idea.

Shade sighed before burying her head in her palm. I got up from my spot and walked over to were she was sitting. I squatted so I could be at the same level with her, then wrapped her in a bear hug.

"It's gonna be alright," I whispered. "We're here for you."

                            • • •

Spirit by Beyoncé, kept playing on my Playlist as I cleared up my room. I kept the song on repeat cause it was my favorite, and also because I needed a distraction from Shade's case.

The more I think about it, the more I wanted to murder Flynn. But prison uniform wouldn't look good on me.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in," I sighed. I love being alone when clearing my room cause I hated interruption.

The door to my room creak, and in came Emem. I groaned internally as I watched her strode towards me.

"Hi," She said softly.

"What do you want?" I deadpanned. "Cause as you can see, I'm arranging my stuff."

"Could you turn off the music for a sec," Emem demanded, pointing at my iPhone 11 pro. I grasped my phone and turned off the music.

"Now speak," I ordered. Emem cleared her throat, before shoving her hands into her Jean pocket.

"Thank you,"

"Uh?" I raised both brows up. Why was she__

"I said___"

"I heard what you said," I answered immediately, cutting her short. "Why are you thanking me?" I scrunched my nose at her. It sounded weird.

"For defending me in front of Osas," She said as she slumped on my bed.

I never said you could seat!

"Yelling at you is my job," I informed her. "I can't stand when others does it."

"Still, thanks."

"Don't sweat it," I grasped my uniform and placed it in my wardrobe.

"Also thanks, for the snack at recess."

"Could you stop thanking me?!" I snapped at her. "Now get out, I need some YouTube time. Teen-Fairy is waiting."

Emem chuckled a bit. Why was she acting like we're cool? Was she planning to shave my head in the middle of the night or something?