That Is One Way To Get Someone's Attention

6 years later

They never stop. Day after day, week after week, all he felt was pain, sadness, and rage......mostly rage. 

Danny had his wrists and ankles chained to the walls of his cell, a muzzle over his face and a collar around his neck. A collar not for restraining, but to electrocute him every time he tried to use his powers or if he struggled to hard, trying to break free. But Danny found out long ago, him and his daughter Dani would never be able to break free. 

Sadness welled up in his heart just knowing that his sweet little Danielle had been captured too.  Locked away just across the hall in her own cell, chained, muzzled, and collared in the same way as himself. 

Danny lifted his head looking towards the door, listening as the sound of foot steps came down the hallway towards his cell door. Great another day of pain and torment. He thought sarcastically when the door to his cell slammed open, and two GIW agents walked in smiling happily. 

 "Hey look at that Agent K, the filthy monster is already awake and ready for today." One of the agents said as he walked over and hooked a chain onto his collar.

"Yeah Agent O I see that, but its too bad I wanted to be the one to wake him up." Agent K said while smiling down at Danny. Danny flinched away from him remembering the last  time they woke him up for his round of experiments. The agent saw him and back handed him across the face making land awkwardly with his hands cuffed behind his back, now no longer chained to the walls. Laughing at how he landed the agents dragged him out of his cell and down the hall to a room full with the "fun tools" they used to cause him and Danielle pain. Strapped in a new machine he hasn't seen before, Danny watched as they flipped a switch and all he felt was pain. Danny screamed and struggled as pure energy was pumped into his body, making his ice core pulse in time with his heart beat. The pulsing and Danny's heart beat sped up faster and faster, he could feel the pressure build in his body with no way out. Suddenly his screaming became piercing as his ghostly wail burst out from him and tore through the ceiling pushing its way up and out of the facility.

"Shut the damn thing off!" Screamed Agent K as held his hands over his ears trying not to pass out from the shock wave.

"I'm trying, the damn switch is stuck!" Agent O yelled back as he tried to put his whole weight on the switch to turn it off and keep his ears covered at the same time. 

Finally shutting off the machine Danny slumped forward out of energy from the sheer force of power he used to create his ghostly wail. Astonished with being able to create a ghostly wail after such a long time of not being able to, he looked up and finally saw the damage he had done. In the ceiling was a giant hole, and in the ceiling above that was another giant hole and it continued until he could see sun light shining through. He hadn't seen sunlight since he was brought to this facility, was the last thought he had when he finally passed out from exhaustion.  

What Danny didn't know was at that time he had put the GIW's facility on a certain bat's radar.