Teen Heros In Spandex Enter Stage Left

Danny's pov:

Groaning in pain, Danny pulled himself into a sitting position careful not to move the collar around his neck. His whole body was aching and he had a massive headache that wouldn't go away. Getting himself as comfortable as he could with being muzzled and chained to the wall, Danny slowly opened his eyes. Ah, that's right I put a giant hole in the ceiling, that's why I feel like crap. Danny chuckled to himself, I bet the GIW guys are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. 

Closing his eye to keep the room from spinning anymore than it already was, and Danny decided to fall back to sleep. With the giant hole he had left in the ceiling of the facility, he didn't think the GIW would be coming to visit him an time soon.

Not ten minutes later Danny could hear voices coming down the hallway, Great I thought I would be left alone for awhile, guess not. Sighing loudly, he looked up at the little barred window expecting to see his friends in the the white suits, but instead Danny saw a boy with red hair looking at him. Danny's green eyes glowed brighter as he locked eyes with the boy and then suddenly the boy was gone. Danny lifted one eyebrow pointedly, looked around the room and then back at the little window. What the hell was that? 

Closing his eyes, Danny sat a little straighter and tried to listen to the voices on the other side of the door, but all he heard was muffled noises. The door it self was reinforced carbon steel mixed with a little ecto-ranium. Along with the chains and collars, it was all specially made to keep him and Danielle locked up tight with no way to escape. 

Danny's eyes flew open as a loud banging came from the door, like someone trying to get through. To no avail it would seem, as the door did not move from its place in the wall, but who ever was trying to get in..........kept trying.  As the banging continued, Danny had slowly shifted as far as his chains would allow away from the door and whoever was on the other side just in case they did manage to break the door down. 

Suddenly the banging stopped and more voices could be heard on the other side of the door. I guess they finally noticed the keypad on the wall next to the door. Danny looked back at the barred window, expecting to see the boy with red hair, but instead the door slowly slid open to reveal six teens in colorful costumes. Who the hell are they?

One of them, a girl with green skin slowly floated closer to him with a sad look on her face. We are not here to hurt you, we are here to help. 

Danny's eyes widened in surprise, then he glared at the green skinned girl and tried to move farther away from the group of heros, as much as his chains would allow. Danny did not know who they are or why they are in his cell, but he did not like having anyone other than himself in his own mind.

His sudden movement caused one of the other teens to focus on Danny's restraints. With Danny's attention still on the girl with the mind powers, he didn't notice that a boy with black hair had slowly moved closer to him. Trying to take a better look at the collar around Danny's neck, the raven haired boy reached out, and touched the collar.

Then there was only pain.