Finally

Miss Martian walked away, fits clenched in frustration, upset about the situation. Superboy walked over to her, "why do you think it's your fault?" He questioned, lightly putting a hand on her shoulder. 

"Because I talked to him through the mind link and I kept him in the dark about our plan. If I told him what we where going to do and how to do, he might not have had to be in that state. I mean look at him, he is unconscious and the collar is still shocking him!" Shaking off Superboy's hand she waved one hand in the direction towards the man slumped in the chains, a grimace on his face even while unconscious. 

Kid Flash quietly walked around Robin and the man, over to where the others were standing. "If anyone is to blame, it would me. I am the one who had to touch the collar." Kid's eye widened as he remembered the electricity from the collar burn the mans skin and clothes. 

"No one person is to blame. We all agreed to the plan together." Aqualad putting his hands on both Kid Flash and Miss Martian's shoulders. 

Artimas nodded her head is agreement, moving closer to the group so Robin has room to breath while he hacks the collar.

It wasn't much room........the cell was small. Artimas looked around, she was surprised all of them could fit in the cell in the first place.

Everyone was lost in their thoughts when a loud bang echoed around the room, and turning everyone looked to find the collar on the floor in front of the man. Robin stood up from his kneeling position and stretched, slowly walking over to his team. Miss Martian floated over to the man making sure he was still alive, while Kid ran over to Robin, "man what took you so long?" 

Robin rolled his eyes, "let's see you try to hack that thing while making sure it doesn't send any signals that it's being messed with. Seriously, I don't know who designed it but that collar was not any easy thing to hack." Robin looked over towards Miss Martian, "please tell me he is still alive."

Miss Martian nodded her head slow, "yes he is still breathing but I can't get him to wake up."

"We don't have time for him to wake up, we have been here for to long. Miss Martian, Superboy see if you get those restraints off. Kid, I need you run to the entrance and make sure the path is still clear and that one is around to stop us from getting out. Artimas, I need you-"

*clank*

"Ahhhh, finally."