Now We Can Leave

Danny's pov:

Danny stared down at the muzzle he had phased off, now on the floor next to the collar and raised his head to look at the chains still binding his hands and feet to the walls and floor of the cell. Using the chains that bound his wrists as leverage, Danny slowly got to his feet. 

"No." Danny turned to look at the green girl, now known as Miss Martian, as she had moved closer to try and help him stand. Hurt flashing across her face, she backed away slightly. 

"I'm sorry, but we don't have the time to wait we need to get you free and then get out of here. Superboy help him get out of the chains." A boy with bleach blond hair and what looked to be gills on his neck stepped forward and nodded to the boy with black hair and a black shirt on. Frowning slightly, the black haired boy, now known as Superboy, reached out to grab the chains only to have Danny move them out of his grasp.

Danny sighed loudly, "there is a reason why I told you no. These chains are made of a special kind of metal that is nearly impossible for you to break." 

"Great then how are we going to get you out of here, it already took forever to get the collar off, and now this!" Kid looked at the collar still on the ground to the chains and then the muzzle. "Wait how did you get the muzzle off?" Kid Flash tilted his head questioningly.  

"The collar didn't drain me of my powers it simply suppressed them and drained my energy to use them. Taking the collar off means my powers are slowly coming back one by one. I am not at one hundred percent yet, I need time to rest, and you....." Danny nodded his head towards the boy will gills.

"Aqualad." 

"are correct we don't have time to waste. We need to get out of here and fast." Danny swayed slightly, both Robin and Miss Martian reached out to try and help, but Danny shook his head signaling for them to step back.

"So how exactly are we going to get you out of here if we can't get the chains off," A girl with blond hair in a ponytail stepped forward, hands on her hips.

Danny quirked an eyebrow, "I said you couldn't break them, I didn't say anything about myself." All the teen heroes looked at him as Danny's face broke out into a sly grin. 

Reaching up Danny wrapped his hand around the chain and pulled hard, a minute later a loud snap echoed around the cell as some broken chain links and half of the chain fell to the floor. With one hand now free, Danny reached over and grabbed the other binding, but instead of the chain he grabbed the cuff and broke it in half. After breaking the cuff that was around his other wrist, Danny bent down to work on the cuffs around his ankles. 

While he was doing this, Danny watched from the corner of his eye as Superboy reached down to pick up a length of chain. He walked back to the others placing the chain in the pocket of his jeans. 

Chuckling slightly, Danny finished freeing himself and straightened up grabbing the collar along the way. Once fully standing he noticed the young heroes staring at him.

"What?" 

No one said anything, so Danny simply shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the cell. Only to stop in front of a door located directly in front of his cell. 

The teen heroes hadn't noticed that Danny was not following them until they were halfway down the hallway, when they heard a loud screeching behind them. Turning they saw that Danny had ripped the door out of the wall and walked into the room, minutes later loud metallic snapping and crunching sounds could be heard coming from the room. After a beat of silence Danny walked out of the room carrying a girl in his arms, she had white hair and was unconscious with a collar, the same as Danny's, around her neck. 

Danny looked up from staring at the girl's face and turned to the teen heroes, "Now we can leave."