Don't Touch The Collar!!!!

Sorry it took so long to write a chapter. I am not going to lie, I did get a little bored with it. But I am now on track with the story. I am going to making the chapters shorter, because it will be easier for me to write chapters faster. 

***************************************************************************************

"Boy Wonder don't!" Superboy grabbed Robin by his collar and yanked him away just as a muffled scream echoed throughout the cell. All the teens backed away and watched in horror as the collar around the man's neck shocked him over and over again. A few minutes later the collar stopped and the man slumped heavily against the chains binding him.  

Kid turned to Robin, "Man, what did you do?"

"All I did was touch it," Robin shook his head slowly, an guilty look on his face. "I didn't know that was going to happen."

"That's not the problem right now, the problem is how do we get the collar off if we can't touch it?" Aqualad looked at the man still breathing heavily, eyes closed. 

"I don't care what you do, just don't touch the collar again." Everyone turned and looked at Ms. Martian, who was looking at the man as she spoke. Ms. Martian turned and looked at the others, "He also says that if we want to get the collar off without killing him, we have to hack it through a wireless signal." She turned to look back at the man, who was now looking at the young hero's, one eye brow raised. 

Aqualad was the first to speak, "Robin can you do it?" Everyone turned to look at him, including the man still chained to the floor. 

Robin, looking at the man, nodded his head. "I think so, it will take a second to link my system to the collar. I will also need the serial number that is probably on the collar." Walking forward towards the chained man, Robin knelt down and slowly moved his hand out to the collar.

Artemis reached out and grabbed Robins wrist, glaring at him, "what are you doing, are you trying to hurt him again?" 

Yanking his arm out of her grip, he glared back, " of course not, but I do need to move his hair out of the way so I can get the serial number, remember." Reaching back out Robin carefully moved the man's hair away from the collar. Robin looked, but could not find the serial number. "Where is it?" he mumbled to himself. "It couldn't be underneath the edge of the collar, could it?"

Robin turned to the others, "guys, we might have to touch the collar."