Look At What We Found

"Robin are you sure we are going the right way?" Artimas looked up and down the side halls as they ran passed, an arrow notched and ready in case they where spotted. "This place is giving me the creeps."

"Yes Artimas, I have a lock on there server room. We are almost there, just don't freak out and let loose one of your arrows." Turning to look at Robin, Artimas glared and tightened her grip on her bow. 

"Enough bickering you two, and lets get to the server room." Robin nodding that he understood, picked up his pace to a door at the end of a side hallway. The door slide open as they approached, making sure no one was inside, the slipped in and watched as the door slid closed behind them. Turning back around the young hero's found a giant computer facing them, moving closer to the screen they looked behind the computer and saw a least a dozen severs all connected to the back of the computer. 

"Robin you start hacking that thing while Artimas and I watch the door." A grin spread across Robin's face as he dramatically cracked his knuckles and got to work. Aqualad and Artimas turned and watched the door as they listened for any signs of someone approaching. Ten minutes later Artimas and Aqualad heard a sharp intake of breath behind them, whipping their heads around to see what was wrong, they saw Robin with his mouth gaped in horror as he stared at the screen. They both glanced up at the giant computer and watched the video that was playing across the screen, their eyes slowly widening in horror as the video continued. 

"How horrible, why would someone do those things?" Artimas moved her hand to cover her mouth as she turned away from the screen, unable to keep watching. 

"Robin continue to download all the files and include those video files as well, we have to show Batman what was going on here." Aqualad faced away from the computer with a look of disgust  and turned back to the door to keep watch. Robin, disturbed with what he had seen, quickly finished his part of the mission and joined the other two at the door.

As the team left the server room, on their way back to the giant hole that had lead them into the underground facility, they received a message from Superboy through the mind link. 

Guys we have a problem, can you to head our way, we found something. One second after the message was said, Kidflash stopped in front of them with a serious look on his face. With a 'follow me' wave of is hand, Kidflash turned back down the hallway he'd came and lead the others where Superboy and Miss Martian where waiting.  

"Kid, what's going on? What did you find?" Aqualad asked as he and the others followed behind. Kidflash shook his head and continued to lead the others down the hallway. Suddenly a banging sound could be heard from further down a side hallway. Picking up their pace, the four young hero's turned the corner to see Miss Martian sitting on the floor with her head resting in hands and Superboy struggling to open a very sturdy looking door. 

"Superboy what are you doing and is Miss Martian okay?" Aqualad kneeled next to Miss Martian and put a hand on her shoulder. 

"I'm okay, my head just hurts a little. The reason that Superboy is trying to get through that door is the same reason for my headache, someone is in there and I can feel how much pain they are in. We have to get them out." Miss Martian lifted her head and looked up at Aqualad. 

Aqualad nodded and turned towards Robin, "see what you can do about that door."

"Got it." Robin turned towards Superboy, who had finally stopped trying to break down the door. Looking more closely, Robin noticed that there wasn't a single dent in the door. Raising an eyebrow, Robin moved closer to the keypad next to the door and pointed to it looking at Superboy, eyebrow still raised. Superboy frowned at Robin and mumbled under his breath "shut it."

Smirking Robin turned back to the keypad and removed the front. After fiddling with the keypad and working his tech magic, Robin heard a loud click signaling the door was now unlocked.

Aqualad, Robin, Artimas, Miss Martian and Kidflash all stood in front of the door as Superboy grabbed the handle and pulled open the door.