*Fragment of a Merman (III)

A/N: Thank you for all the support guys ♡(> ਊ <)♡ Now I know how blessed other authors feel. Thank you <3

__________________

"When will you visit me Hung-gege?"

Li Biming tilted his head and gave Hai Hung a taste of his deadly puppy eyes. Peering into those sparkling black eyes, Hai Hung felt his heart beat faster and his breath hitched.

"I... When I have time, I will definitely visit you." Hai Hung patted his head again and pulled Li Biming into a gentle hug.

"I'll wait for you here everyday okay, Hung-gege."

"En."

The two took their time as they slowly walked out of the forest. Hai Hung was on full alert as he looked around to see if any hunters were around while Li Biming was trying to find out how to get home.

Sh*t! Since the original owner never left his house by himself, the way to go home is barely in his memories! I can't even use the map since I don't even know the house number...

Li Biming looked around as he tried to recall any useful information and happened to spot his sister.

Hell no, I'm definitely not letting her meet my hubby.

With warning, he dragged Hai Hung away before Maria noticed them. They ran a few blocks away, stopping near a riverbank.

Great! Now I'm even more lost.

Having no choice, Li Biming turned to face his confused hubby.

"Hung-gege, I don't know how to get home..."

Li Biming interrupted with his watery big eyes before Hai Hung could question why he had run away.

Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, Hai Hung said, "You can come with me for today..." Although I'd prefer you to stay with me forever...

"Yay! Thank you Hung-gege~"

"Muah~", the sound of a kiss smacked on Hai Hung's left cheek.

"!!" Hai Hung felt all the blood in his body raising up to his face, dying it red.

Hehe~

***

"Is that your house Hung-gege?" Li Biming pointed at the run-down house near the sea. It was covered in vines and the bricks were covered in dust.

"...En..." Hai Hung felt embarrassed showing this child such a shameful part of him. He only discovered this house recently and used it as his temporary residence on land, he never thought he would actually bring someone here.

Just as they were about to step into the house, Li Biming suddenly felt light-headed and his surroundings became blurry. When he tried to speak, he felt his breath leaving him speechless, making it so that he could only try his best to inhale more air.

Don't tell me... System! What disease does this body have??

[Li Biming was born with a special constitution, he has severe anemia due to his innate shield ability.]

What?!?? You never mentioned this!!
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

[You never asked. The original Li Biming died before he hit puberty so he never discovered his powers, therefore it was not in the plot.]

Argh!!

"H...Hun...g...ge..."

Li Biming failed to speak properly and fainted on the spot, scaring the teenager who was only a few steps ahead of him.

"Xiao Ming!!" 

Hai Hung caught Li Biming right before he fell on the ground and urgently moved him inside the dilapidated house. Confused and scared, Hai Hung gazed worriedly at the child in his arms who is currently hyperventilating.

Oh right! My blood!

Hai Hung bit his lips without thinking and placed them on Li Biming's small ones, hoping that his blood could help alleviate his pain.

"Mhm..." Li Biming felt an unknown liquid flow inside his mouth.

It's sweet...

Li Biming sucked on the source of where the liquid came from, hoping to drink more to relieve him of his pain. Hai Hung felt his bottom lip being licked and nibbled on by Li Biming and almost pulled back; however, he knew that Li Biming was suffering from an unknown illness and only his blood would be able to provide immediate relief at this moment.

The sound of gulping and sucking echoed in the empty house as the two continued their mouth to mouth exchange. Finally, they separated with a string of saliva linking their once connected lips. Making eye contact, Hai Hung noticed the mischievousness hidden within the depths of Li Biming's bright eyes, as he laid in his embrace.

Could it be that he knew I was a half-merman? But how..?

"Thank you Hung-gege. I'm sorry for drinking so much..." Li Biming gave Hai Hung a weak smile with crescent eyes.

Hai Hung snapped back to reality with his words and thought of his slightly swollen lips which were caused by Li Biming's sucking and immediately felt his face heat up and blush.

"I-I-I-didn't mean to do that-t-t!!" Hai Hung was about to push Li Biming away reflexively but his fragile and delicate body made him think twice before holding him tighter.

Calming himself down, Hai Hung asked, "Why didn't you tell me about your illness earlier?!?"

I didn't know about it either until a few minutes ago!! (°ㅂ°╬)

However, there was no way Li Biming could say that out loud so he made up a reasonable excuse.

"I... Just wanted to say with Hung-gege a little bit longer..."

"..." Hai Hung turned his head to the side, only giving Li Biming a view of his red ears and developing jawline.

This innocent side of him will never get old, hehe~ Too bad he turns into a big pervert in the future... Sighs

Li Biming lamented in his mind, wishing to continuously tease his lover while he still had his innocence.

Hai Hung finally moved and placed Li Biming on the worn-out couch which wasn't as dusty of the other furniture in the deteriorating house.

"Let me find some water, don't move."

After watching him walk into the kitchen, Li Biming focused his attention on this uninformative system of his.

([I'm not yours, I'm master's.]

Li Qiang: 凸('皿´#))

What is this shield ability you told me about before?

[Li Biming is a descendant of the Witches. Only a quarter of his blood comes from Witches; therefore, he has a special ability. However, with that ability, he had a price to pay of it.]

Witch??!? What's all this new information?!??

[Your task does not require me to provide you with the world background. All you have to do is make master fall for you and be together with you for eternity.]

??? But that doesn't mean I don't need the information!! What if I had died due to your 'missing information!?!'

[... Then we would have to chase after master's soul fragment.]

... This annoying fu*ker!!!

Li Biming let out a long sigh in exasperation.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

A/N: I'mma be honest and say that this world is going crazy. HAHA. I didn't expect it to go in this direction but it's gonna get weird. The world building is really sh*tty...

On a side note, the words in parentheses are just extra info (not important) and I took out the limit of soul fragments Li Qiang has to collect since this novel may last longer than I expected.