Fragment of an Abused Teen (IV)

"Aish! Look at your face! And your body! You need to eat more!" Li Yong reprimanded Zhou Feng while stuffing his hands with more snacks.

"Here! Take this too!"

Zhou Feng looked down at his arms which was filled with junk food and felt a warm fuzzy feeling arise in his heart.

"You need to eat too, Dr. Li." Zhou Feng handed back the pineapple bun in his arms to Li Yong. (A/N: if you haven't tried this, YOU SHOULD.)

(A/N: it could be plain or have fillings)

Li Yong pushed his hand back, "I've already prepared my own lunch, you eat that."

Zhou Feng stared at Li Yong, taking every inch of him and engraving it in his memory. He has never felt so relaxed and happy around someone. Just moments ago, this man in front of him was scolded by the principal for beating up students and was even about to be fired on his first day. If it wasn't for the fact he had proof that Jing Yang, that bastard, was bullying him (ZF), then he (LY) wouldn't have been let off so easily.

"Come on! Eat!" Li Yong gestured at the snacks in Zhou Feng's arms, urging him to quickly take a bite.

"...En." Zhou Feng opened the small bag containing the bun and bit into it. He ate faster than Li Yong due to his lack of nutrition and never having a full meal (also because Lin Yong urged him to eat more).

Chewing sounds filled the nurse's office as the two devoured the food (more like snacks) in front of them.

"..burp.." Zhou Feng's face reddened when he heard his own burp. He rarely burped since there was no reason for him to and so it only made sense he burped after eating so much.

"Haha, I'm happy you're full. Now strip." Li Yong laughed lightly then put on a straight face.

"...!!" Zhou Feng's face became as red as a monkey's butt.

"I-I- W-Wh-hy??" He was so flustered he stammered much more than he did when they first met.

Li Yong was going to tell Zhou Feng that he was just going to treat the bruises on his back but then decided not to since it felt great to tease his hubby when he still could. After all, he was always being teased in bed and in certain places all the time (in the past).

Why don't I play with him for a bit~

Li Yong went closer and placed his hand on Zhou Feng's chest.

Feeling the hand of the person he loves on his chest, Zhou Feng almost fainted from joy and nervousness. There was literally steam coming out of his ears.

*Ba-thump* *Ba-thump*

Li Yong felt the warmth of Zhou Feng's skin through the thin layer of his school uniform and the hard thumping of his heart.

He's still alive...

Li Yong was caught in a daze as he continued to leave his land on Zhou Feng's chest. Tears started welling up in his eyes and slowly, they fell off his eyelashes and dripped on Zhou Feng's socks (A/N: he had open toes slippers on).

A wet drop of liquid landed on Zhou Feng's socks. In confusion, Zhou Feng calmed down a bit and looked down to see what seemed like teardrops falling on his socks. If he wasn't crying who was? Zhou Feng immediately looked at the man who had his head down and his hand on his (ZF) chest.

"Li Yong... What's wrong?" Zhou Feng didn't know what had overcome him at that moment. All he wanted to do was comfort the weeping beauty in front of him within his arms.

For the first time, Zhou Feng took the initiative to get closer to Li Yong. He wrapped his arms around his body and patted his back.

"It's okay... I'm here..." Zhou Feng patted Li Yong's head and caressed it slowly, whispering words of comfort into his ears.

The happiness and sadness of both regaining his lover after he had lost him flooded Li Yong's mind as he cried in his lover's arms. Feeling the familiar warmth again, Li Yong hugged Zhou Feng back tightly and buried his face into his embrace.

He's back... I didn't lose him...

When Wang Wei's (A/N: in case you forgot, the ML's original name is Wang Wei) body grew cold in his arms, Li Qiang (A/N: MC's original name) felt as if the skies were crashing down on him. He has never prayed so devoutly in his life and he has never felt such heart-wrenching pain in his life. The agony, despair, helplessness, and fury he experienced was enough to kill himself at that moment. If it wasn't for the fact that Wang Wei's mysterious system appeared, Li Qiang would've killed Zhang Xiu then himself in order to join Wang Wei in the afterlife.

Clearing up his thoughts, Li Yong regained his senses but continued to lay in Zhou Feng's embrace.

Zhou Feng felt the man in his arms stop crying and finally realized what he was doing. Blood started to rush to his face again, making it tomato red.

"I-I-I--" Before he could make out a proper sentence, Li Yong whispered into his ears, "You have a nice ass~" as he patted Zhou Feng's butt lightly.

Not being able to take it anymore, Zhou Feng knocked himself out cold and leaned on Li Yong's body.

"Sighs... At least he didn't get a nosebleed..."

***

The sound of birds chirping awoke Zhou Feng who was currently on a bed in the nurse's office.

He tried to sit up but stopped when he saw Li Yong sleeping on the side of the bed while holding his hand.

The afternoon sun passed through the clear windows and created a patch of brown on Li Yong's midnight black hair. Zhou Feng slowly brushed away a few strands of hair that were in front of his face and wiped off his residual tears. As he touched Li Yong's long eyelashes slightly, his shut eyes began to flutter but they did not open. Zhou Feng's heart jumped for a second there before calming down as he continued to caress Li Yong's cheeks gently.

Staring at his beautiful face for a few seconds, Zhou Feng's eyes wandered to Li Yong's scarlet lips and became entranced in them. Considering that Li Yong was still 'sleeping', Zhou Feng inched closer to his face and his breathing began to grow rapidly.
.
.
.
.
.
____________

The author has something to say...

<|Small Theater|>

Zhou Feng: kissy kissy

Li Yong: a few more centimeters...

A student that didn't do it purposely: *opens nurse's office's door* "Is Dr. Li here?"