Fragment of an Abused Teen (VII)

"Do you understand the severity of this situation??"

The principal scolded the nurse and student in front of him. Sighing, he held his forehead, not knowing how to deal with these two PDA spreading monsters.

At first, it was a rumor, but when these two actually started to flirt and kiss in public, these 'rumors' could no longer be denied.

"Mr. Li! Don't you understand that this is his most important year in high school?

And student Zhou Feng! Dating is a distraction! You should not be dating at such a young age!"

Rolling his eyes in silence, Li Yong retorted, "I help him study, his grades won't drop."

"You are not supposed to date a student anyways! It violates school regulations!"

Letting out another long sigh, the principal continued, "It's not that I'm against your relationship, but your current positions gives me no choice to permit this. You guys need to deny your relationship in public. Although I believe dating at this age is a nuisance, you two are free to do what you wish. Just don't show it in public!"

"Yes..."

Zhou Feng and Li Yong said simultaneously.

After leaving the office, Li Yong and Zhou Feng went to the announcement room to 'announce their relationship' so that all the students and staff would not 'misunderstand.'

"Testing... Good afternoon everyone. This is Dr. Li, your male nurse. I am here to clear up some rumors about what is going on between me and student Zhou Feng. We are not dating. We decided to play a prank on the principal since his birthday is coming up so of course, we kept everything a secret from you guys. That is all, have a wonderful day."

The principal who was drinking his coffee in his office: *spits out coffee* "My birthday is still 2 months away though..." (•ิ_•ิ)?

The students and staff: ...Do you think we're that stupid??

***
[WARNING: depictions of CHILD ABUSE below. Please view at your own discretion.]

Zhou Feng locked his phone and opened the door to his house after he spent his usual time at Li Yong's house.

Walking down the dirty hall to the stairs leading to his room as always, someone grabbed a fist full of his hair and dragged him by his head viciously.

Slamming him on the floor, Zhou LiJun sat down and stepped on his cheek.

"You little bastard. Got churself a little girlfriend now huh?"

Stomping his foot on Zhou Feng's cheeks again, he continued to taunt him while letting out his anger.

"Who would want to date an ugly piece of shit like you? Disgusting and gloomy, why is someone like you my son?"

"Trash like you should just stay quiet and listen to your elders. Causing trouble everywhere you go, tch."

Zhou LiJun got up to grab the usual metal bat. Kicking Zhou Feng in the stomach, he used the bat the slam it on his right side.

"Nh!" Zhou Feng let out a small grunt in pain. Forcefully calming himself, he glared at Zhou LiJun while trembling.

"Ha! You know how to look me in the eye now huh?!"

Giving Zhou Feng another hit in the same area, he continued to diss him as he bruised Zhou Feng up with his worn-out metal bat.

After a good five minutes of beating, Zhou Feng laid on the ground, motionlessly, covered in his own blood.

"Hey, bitch! Clean this mess up!"

"You're the son of a bitch, you useless man!"

Zhou XiuYing emerged from the living room and looked at the bloodied up Zhou Feng on the ground.

"Tch. Making a mess every time. You're cleaning this blood up next time!"

"You wish!"

Zhou XiuYing kicked Zhou Feng a few times to move him away and clean up the puddle of blood he bled.

***

"Zhou Feng's absent?"

Li Yong was waiting for the next person in line for the physical examination.

"Yeah, he wasn't here all morning."

"...okay, you may go back."

Just when the last student for the examination left the room, Li Yong contacted the system.

Hey! Help me check Zhou Feng's location.

[He's at home.]

System1102 pulled up the map and zoomed in on Zhou Feng's location.

Li Yong immediately entered a spectator state and peered into Zhou Feng's house.

Looking around the dark house, Li Yong found nothing but alcohol bottles laying on the ground and tables, nothing really unusual. However, as he got to the dining room, he found a suspicious-looking lump of cloth on the floor. Looking closer, he saw a familiar face drenched in blood that had already dried up.

Zhou Feng!!!

Li Yong silently screamed with heart-wrenching pain. With only his lover on his mind, Li Yong ran out of his office and rushed to Zhou Feng's house.

He quickly arrived at the house with the map's help. Hiding his fury, Li Yong rung the doorbell twice. However, there was no answer from behind the door.

"Excuse ME!!" Li Yong yelled in front of the door.

"Open up please!!" There was still no answer.

Li Yong had no patience to begin with. Spotting the large window to his right, Li Yong brought out a metal stick from who-knows-where (he picked it up from the trash pile) and used all his strength to shatter the window. The sound of glass shattering attracted the attention of many pedestrians and neighbors. Li Yong didn't give a damn about their reactions as he walked through the newly created 'door' and ran to the dining room.

"Zhou Feng!!"

Li Yong bent down and saw the horrible condition his hubby was in. He quickly checked his pulse and breathing to make sure he was alive and was relieved.

Zhou Feng heard the familiar voice that he loved to listen to call his name and opened his eyes slightly.

"Yon...g..."

"Mm! It's me!"

Li Yong held his hand and teared up. Drops of water began to fall on Zhou Feng's bruised face, wetting the already dried blood clumps there.

"D...Don't...Cr...y.."

"Mm! I'm not!"

Li Yong wiped away his tears and smiled at him gently.

"Don't worry! I'm going to teach them a lesson!"

"N...No...Do..n't...it..'s...dan..ge..r..ou..s..."

"I'll be fine. Relax, I'll be back soon."

Just as Li Yong said this, a yell came from upstairs, "WHO THE FUCK BROKE THE WINDOW?!!?!"
.
.
.
.
.
______________

A/N: baby Zhou Feng is hurt...༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
(this author likes to abuse the ML, hehehe ( ꈍᴗꈍ))