*Fragment of an Abused Teen (IX)

The next few weeks of excused school days allowed Zhou Feng's wounds to heal completely. Li Yong nursed him by helping him take a bath, dressing him, drying his hair, tucking him in, and last but not least, making his breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

A week of watery bitter melon porridge has literally numbed Zhou Feng's taste buds. Li Yong had made every dish with bitter melons. It was his favorite bitter cuisine and so he ate everything with relish.

"Baby how 'bout I cook from now on?" Now that his wounds were healed, Zhou Feng immediately suggested cooking for the rest of their lives. He didn't have the heart (and guts) to tell Li Yong that he hated his way of cooking and his unique palate.

"Hm? Why? Do you not like my dishes?"

"N-No!... I just wanted to take care of you instead... After all, I've been useless for the past two weeks..."

"Hmm... Okay. But do you know how to cook?"

"En! I taught myself when I was a child. My parents never feed me much so I would make my own food at night."

"... No, I'll cook."

"No, I will!"

"No! I. WILL."

"... I just don't like the bitter melons..."

"... Fine. You cook."

(Ding ding ding! Zhou Feng wins this round!)

Zhou Feng: (^_^;;)

Li Yong: . . . ಠ_ಠ

***

How dare these two humiliate me twice. Hmph! I will see how you deal with the rumors this time!

Yue Mei watched Zhou Feng and Li Yong walk in the school side-by-side. Everyone looking at them fell into a daze, Zhou Feng had become more vibrant and dignified after his parents were arrested. He felt as if a heavy boulder has been lifted off his shoulders. Li Yong helped him cut his hair and bangs, allowing him to display the once hidden beauty. Now, he has become a different person; but he believed that he needed to become even better to give the best to Li Yong.

What happened in the next few months caused the whole school to be in chaos.

First was Zhou Feng's new appearance. But with that reveal came another (unsurprising) reveal, and that was, he and the male school nurse were dating. Due to the 'prank' from last time, the effects of this rumor (fact) barely caused an uproar. At most it was just a few homophobic people in the school, even the principal became helpless at their actions. Yue Mei, on the other hand, was depressed that her 'big plan' had failed and was ready to catch them in the act when she stalked them home.

However, she did not expect to be arrested by the police just as she arrived at Li Yong's doorsteps.

"Who are you! Why are you capturing me?!? Let GO!!"

"Lady, please calm down. You have been suspended for stalking these two men."

Yue Mei struggled to explain herself but it was clear from the CCTVs (security cameras) that she had been following Zhou Feng and Li Yong from High School A to their home.

That's one less thing to worry about.

Li Yong swaggered into the house with Zhou Feng. Just when he walked in, he was, once again, pushed up against the wall and kissed fiercely. The two had been going at it like this for the past few months. Li Yong refused to lay his hands on a minor (how does he still have the face to say that) and Zhou Feng grew increasingly restless. The only way he relieved his sexual desires is by non-penetrating sex and occasional fellatios.

***

Finally, the day of his 18th birthday arrived. Zhou Feng waited until the clock struck 12 and immediately stripped Li Yong. Knowing that this was gonna happen, Li Yong allowed him to strip off all his clothes and pound into him.

One thrust after another, faster than the previous, continuously hitting near his prostate, Li Yong released in no time.

Zhou Feng however, wasn't satisfied.

"Let's make up for the 2 years when we didn't have sex..."

And he pulled Li Yong on his lap, allowing the burning hard rod of his to reach deeper inside Li Yong.

"Nh... Ah!"

Feeling the hard object press up against his inner walls and hitting his prostate, Li Yong shuddered  moaned from the ecstasy of this intense action.

"Mhm!"

After a few more fierce thrusts, Zhou Feng let loose inside of Li Yong, filling up his insides with his own essence.

"Ah! Why didn't you wear a condom!"

"Mhm... I'll wear it this time..."

He took his growing erection out of Li Yong's tight hole dripping with his viscous liquid and quickly put on a condom. Stuffing it back inside that warm and soft cavern, Zhou Feng continued his journey of endless lovemaking sessions till sunrise.

***

"Ow!..."

Zhou Feng was smacked on the head and kicked off the bed when he pounced on Li Yong again after he woke up.

"Is there no end to your stamina!?!"

No matter in the past or now, he's still so horny and energetic!!

"Darling... How 'bout one round after breakfast...?"

"NO! Now go make breakfast! Hmph!"

"But we have to clean you up first..." Zhou Feng grinned and princess carried him to the bathroom.

"Hey! Let me go! I can do it myself!!"

"Nope. What if you miss some? It'll be bad if it stays inside you... Although I wouldn't mind it..." Zhou Feng argued, mumbling the last part.

***

The two continued on with their lives happily, together until they grew old and died.

Zhou Feng had been admitted into the most prestigious college in the country and built his own company. His Zhou company took over the technology industry, making him one of the few billionaires in the world. Satisfied with current position, he proposed to Li Yong and they had a huge wedding overseas. All their friends came and Li Yong's parents, who had long accepted their son's sexual orientation, told Zhou Feng that they would never forgive if he dares to make Li Yong cry.

When he and Li Yong entered their 50s, they packed up their bags and went a (very long) vacation, leaving their adopted child to take care of the Zhou Company.

The happy couple traveled the world and settled down in a secluded area near the mountains to live a peaceful life.

"I love you..." Zhou Feng whispered slowly as he closed his eyes, beginning to fall into eternal sleep.

"I know. I will find you again in your next life; you won't be alone my love." And they drifted off peacefully.

Their adopted son, who had come in a week later, discovered that his fathers fell into eternal sleep together and cried the whole night. Although his father, Zhou Feng was much younger than his dad, Li Yong, he still chose to join him in his next life.

"I hope you guys meet again, I'll miss you..." He muttered as he wiped away his tears.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

A/N: Andddd SCENE! Arc 1 is completed!!! ₍₍ ◝( ゚∀ ゚ )◟ ⁾⁾ (How was it? I'm sorry for all the trouble from the earlier chapters that were deleted, hoped this version was better..)

Now time to properly plan out arc 2 (funny how I've already planned arc 3...(• ▽ •;))