Fragment of an Abused Teen (VI)

"Gently! Don't do it so hard!"

"A-Ah! Ye-es! I will be g-gentler!"

"Ah! Too hard! Softly!!"

Zhou Feng made a bunch of eraser shavings on the table. He was scolded by Li Yong for placing too much pressure on the paper, almost tearing the fragile area.

Stupid me! Thinking of doing such dirty things to Dr. Li!

Zhou Feng subconsciously started erasing harder, only to be scolded by Li Yong again.

They were in Li Yong's room, trying to improve Zhou Feng's math skills since his math final was coming up. Zhou Feng thought they were going to do 'certain things' together but was hit with a bucket of cold water when Li Yong told him to get out his math worksheets.

Disappointed, Zhou Feng continued to solve his practice problems and sighed. When he inhaled, a faint scent of chrysanthemum invaded his senses, making him feel relaxed and drowsy. Slowly, he felt his eyelids getting heavy and finally, his head laid on Li Yong's shoulder.

"Sighs..." Li Yong picked up Zhou Feng, who made fallen asleep, in a princess carry gently and placed him on the bed. Brushing away his long bangs and kissed his forehead lightly.

"Sweet dreams my love~"

***

They continued to meet during lunchtime and after school. Days passed and their feelings developed into something more.

2 weeks later, Zhou Feng got the results of his math final. Surprisingly, he had gotten a score above 70 for once. Elated, he rushed to find Li Yong, who was usually in the nurse's office. But when he arrived in front of the office, he saw a small crowd of students looking through the glass of the door. Puzzled, he walked up to the crowd and heard their whispers.

"Don't you think they look nice together?"

"Yeah, they're almost perfect for each other!!"

"I think they're about to kiss..."

"Reall- Hey!"

Zhou Feng pushed the person in front of the door away and slammed open the door. An infuriating image appeared before his eyes, Li Yong was kneeling down while looking up at Yue Mei. Their faces seemed very close to each other as if they were sharing a kiss.

Without thinking, Zhou Feng stormed into the office and approached the two. Just as he was about to separate them, Li Yong took his index finger and pushed her face away by pressing her forehead.

Turning around, he saw his hubby's furious face and fiery eyes. Smiling, Li Yong greeted him with crescent eyes.

"You're here?"

"En..."

Zhou Feng grabbed Li Yong's arm and pulled him to his chest, holding his shoulders protectively.

Yue Mei, who was pushed away, felt indignant and was about to complain, but saw another handsome man in front of her and blushed.

Zhou Feng, labeled as a 'handsome man' by Yue Mei, was not as malnourished as before. There was more fat on his face, giving him a sharpened jawline and straight nose. Although he was still being beaten by his parents, his bruises became lighter and started to heal faster, demonstrating the use of his forming muscles. Zhou Feng still hasn't told Li Yong about his abusive parents since he's scared of his parents hurting him (LY).

Wait for me, Li Yong. I'll definitely give you the best.

Zhou Feng was determined to overcome his fear of his parents and reveal everything to Li Yong after.

"Hello, may I ask who you are?"

Yue Mei tucked some strands of hair behind her ear, looking at Zhou Feng with a picture-perfect smile.

"I-"

"That; Is none of your business."

Before Zhou Feng could speak, Li Yong interrupted him and glared at Yue Mei.

Is... Is Yong jealous..? For me..?!?

Zhou Feng glanced at Li Yong with shining eyes, glistening with joy. Little did he know, Li Yong was more worried for his safety and didn't have any time to be jealous (although he wouldn't admit it, he was slightly jealous) since he wouldn't be in such a condition if not for that stupid female lead from their original world.

"W-Why are you so mean to me..."

Yue Mei began to tear up, her eyes became glossy and red.

The students in the back were confused, although they felt great pity towards the innocent-looking female lead, they also felt that the handsome male nurse had a reason to be mean...(afterall, he's handsome.)

Zhou Feng held Li Yong closer and completely ignored Yue Mei, he just wanted to get some alone time with his lovely nurse soon. As they walked out the door, hand in hand, the crowd of students stared and gossiped.

"Hey... Don't you think they look better together?"

"Well... They're both men..."

"Zhou Feng is definitely a top! He's been gaining lots of attention lately, ever since his sudden growth spurt. He's gonna surpass Dr. Li in no time!"

"No! Dr. Li should be the top! He would definitely dominate Zhou Feng in bed!"

The two girls began to argue over who was topping in bed, Zhou Feng or Li Yong.

***

"Your child may be in a relationship with a staff member of the school. I hope you will talk to him about this and confirm these rumors false, Mrs. Zhou."

"... Okay. I will be sure to discipline him."

"Thank you, have a nice day."

"You as well."

Zhou XiuYing hung up the phone and yelled, "HEY! THAT TROUBLESOME SON OF YOURS IS CAUSING TROUBLE AGAIN!"

The sound of a glass bottle being slammed onto the table rung out in the dining room.

"WHO?!? YOU GAVE BIRTH TO THAT PIECE OF SHÍT!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! We need to teach him a good lesson today..."

"Hmph!" Zhou LiJun continued to drown himself in alcohol. Wiping off the drops of liquid sliding from his lips, he thought, That bastard needs a good beating tonight...

***

"Dr. Li and Zhou Feng, please report to the principal's office. Dr. Li and Zhou Feng, please report to the principal's office."

The announcements sounded throughout the school, informing the two men who were having their lovey-dovey time in the nurse's office (again).

"I think it's because of the rumors..."

"What? Do you not like them?" Li Yong grabbed Zhou Feng by the collar and pulled him closer.

"No... I don't mind it at all." Zhou Feng placed his arms around Li Yong's waist and placed him on his lap, kissing his lips in the process.

This boy has gotten bolder, hm?~

Li Yong pinched his face, "Let's go! We're already behind by 2 minutes!"

"Mm... Okay..."
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

A/N: kekeke, I'm on a roll (~‾▿‾)~