*Fragment of an Abused Teen (V)

A/N: an asterisk (aka. *) on the title means there will be some depictions of smut (aka. sensual/sexual content).

____________

"Mhm..."

Zhou Feng heard Li Yong's mumbling and moved back at the speed of light. But he was unable to escape Li Yong's hand (which moved faster than light apparently).

"Don't move." Li Yong had his hand at the back of Zhou Feng's nape and he brought both his and Zhou Feng's face closer to each other.

Slowly, their lips touched and mended with each other.

At first, it was slow and steady. Zhou Feng sucked on Li Yong's lips lightly and nibbled on it. As a person without any dating experience, much less kissing experience, he followed his instincts.

Li Yong saw that his lover was starting to get the hang of it and decided to take it a step up.

When Zhou Feng opened his mouth up slightly, Li Yong plunged his tongue inside his mouth and came in contact with Zhou Feng's.

Zhou Feng opened his eyes in surprise and Li Yong gazed into his. As if he got permission to advance, Zhou Feng pulled Li Yong by the waist, flipped him around with his back on the bed, and continued to kiss him fervently.

Li Yong smiled gently against Zhou Feng's lips.

I guess we're going all the way today... Didn't think his first time would be in the school's nurse's office...

As he felt Zhou Feng's hand creep into his shirt and caressed his toned abs...

"Excuse me, is Dr. Li here..?"

The two men on the bed behind the curtains froze. Zhou Feng awoke from his stupor and scrambled off Li Yong's body.

"S-Sorr-ry!"

Zhou Feng's face became red as usual and turned away from the arousing view before him. Li Yong's shirt was slightly raised, displaying his muscles and V-line in plain sight.

"I'm-m gonna g-go firs-st!"

Zhou Feng was about to turn and pull open the curtains but before he did, he quickly rearranged Li Yong's clothes properly and sped walked out of the office.

。。。ミヽ(。><)ノ

The person standing in front of the office: "..?"

Li Yong was a bit surprised to see Zhou Feng walk back to him since he was sure that his lover didn't have the face to continue anymore after being interrupted. However, after he saw his actions, Li Yong couldn't help but let out a cheerful laugh full of joy.

He's still as possessive as ever... Hehe~

"Come in!" Li Yong informed the confused person standing outside the room. But after getting a glance at the person's visage, his face turned cold. The person who came in was Yue Mei.

"Dr. Li, here is the list of students for the upcoming physical exam checkup. Their contact information is also on there, in case any problems arise."

"... Thanks."

Receiving the documents coldly, Li Yong felt as if he was going to punch her face the more he looked at it, so he shifted his line of sight to the left.

"You may leave." He coldly directed Yue Mei to the door and asked her to get out.

I don't know if he's playing hard to get or something else...

As a natural white lotus lacking IQ, Yue Mei couldn't fully understand Li Yong's intentions and even believed he had fallen for her beauty. If Li Yong heard her current thoughts right now, he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from slapping away her 'pure' image in front of a crowd.

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

***

*DING* *DONG*

The last bell of the day rang and Zhou Feng sped out of his classroom.

The student who usually leaves first: ..?

Everyone else in the class was puzzled as well.

"Doesn't that guy usually leave last?"

"Yeah... I wonder why he's in such a hurry..."

Jing Yang clicked his tongue. That little bastard Zhou Feng was obviously going to meet with that demon.

Thinking about his beating, he shivered and shook his head.

God! Please bless this poor soul!! Get that demon out of our school!!!

***

"Li Yong! I'm here!"

Zhou Feng rushed into the nurse's office and saw the man of his dreams sitting casually in his rolling chair. Little did Zhou Feng know that he was subconsciously calling Li Yong without a proper title, indicating their close relationship now.

"Yes... You're here. But what for?"

Li Yong questioned in a serious tone, causing the smile on Zhou Feng's face to stiffen up. He froze in place not knowing what to do.

"I... I came to ap-pologize for what happened e-earlier..."

Breaking out in cold sweat, Zhou Feng began to stammer again, increasingly growing afraid of how Li Yong felt about him after his crazy actions from before.

I-Is he m-mad..? What am I going to do... What do I do... How can I get him to forgive me... Why the hell did I do that before...

A bunch of questions raced through his mind in fury as Zhou Feng tried to come up with a proper apology and compensation.

"...pfft- hahaha!"

Li Yong knew that his hubby couldn't take the pressure anymore and decided to left him off.

Shocked again, Zhou Feng realized he was played by Li Yong. But even so, he couldn't get mad at him. Instead, he stared lovingly at the man's laugh and smile, hoping that he would stay happy forever.

"Let's finish off what you started, where's the nearest hotel? Or if you prefer a motel instead?"

"...?!??!?"

・・・ Σ(⊙_⊙)!

This time the shock which came with his question was too much for Zhou Feng to handle. He was speechless without words, shocked beyond belief, and excited to death.

"W-Wait-t! I-I need to search it up!!"

Zhou Feng was going to find his 'phone' but then realized he didn't even own one.

"Uh... I don't have a phone... Can I use your computer..?"

Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, Li Yong said, "Haha, let's just go to my place."

"O-Oh Okay!"
.
.
.
.
.
____________

A/N: word count lower by 20 words this time... Sry (*ノωノ)... But I added some kaomojis~ do you like them? Or should I remove them?