Raid

Ship log 

"I've been traveling for a little over a day now. I'm no longer under siege by the abyssals. Speaking of the basterds , they tried to move some resources up north into the pacific ocean. They will also try to move resources into the Atlantic if that supply depot is not taken out. So, I'm going to raid this depot and destroy it in one go. Their is no point in trying to go after it in waves. Hope this goes well. This is the aviation battlecruiser USS Autumn. signing out. 

X-X-X 

In the hanger deck, a the fairy pilot fairy was arguing with a maintenance fairy about his Avenger, saying that she wasn't flying her Avenger unless it was 100%. The maintenance fairy sighed and to her that it was working perfectly fine. 

Before the pilot could respond back she heard Autumn over the intercom. "All pilots to the briefing room. All pilots to the briefing room. Mechanics, prep all squadrons for launch, all mechanics prep all squadrons for launch.         

Autumn reached down and picked up a sawed-off  double barrel shotgun and pulled out two shotgun shells. He loaded the shells saying F4U into the barrels of the shotgun. "All planes you are clear to launch by the numbers." 

Autumn pulled the trigger, as what he could only describe was a ball of energy shooting out and separating into three and transforming into 6 F4U Corsairs carrying rockets underneath their swept wings. He reloaded this time putting in shells marked with TBF. Once again he fired of his shotgun, this time tuning into 6 Avengers heading north ,to the south Shetland islands. 

X-X-X 

As The aircraft approached, the abyssal Wa-class transports where just about full and where about to head out with a few I-class destroyers. The abyssals weren't expecting a attack from anyone so soon until they got into the Pacific ocean. Suffice to say, they were caught with their pants down. 

The installation was able to get a few aircraft in the air before the Corsairs where able to bomb the runway, using 1000 lbs bombs. The corsairs achieving complete surprise, they however were not done as each Corsair still had a eight rockets to spend. 

Each Corsair went for a different transport as the I-class destroyers tried to provide as much AA as they could. 

Just when things couldn't get worse for them they got blasted from the south-west. Just as luck would have it for the black and white abyssals, Autumn had taken up a firing position 12 miles from the island. "Targets sited. they are sitting ducks. Fire!" His 14inch ringing out against the air battle. 

In the cover of the bombardment, the Corsairs flew out of the battlefield being replaced by the Avengers with 4 500bls bombs to destroy the fuel tanks. The Avengers came in at a height of 1300ft. The destroyers tried to point their 5 inch guns at the torpedo bombers ,but with Autumn focusing on pinning them down they couldn't do a thing. 

The Avengers opened their bomb bay doors little to no flak meeting them. As the Avengers fly over he could hear the a high pitched whistling sound growing lower, until a loud bang could be heard, marked with the success of small fire balls. 

"it's time I start getting more serious." Autumn started focusing fire on the remaining destroyers. It wasn't even a contest. Within eleven minutes the battle was over. He wasn't satisfied yet. Now came the fun part. 

He started to gather up what resources he could from the wreckage of the abyssals and the storage tanks full of fuel. In the end with his base under construction and the raid and destruction of the base, he was able to get a hefty amount of resources. He landed his planes and got the hell out of dodge before any one could respond. 

X-X-X 

Upon his return the fairies where standing around having finished deconstruction awhile a while ago. He asked a fairy if everything had been deconstructed except all vital base system had been deconstructed. They complied, but had not deconstructed a strange room that led to a elevator. 

His face lightened up somewhat. It was only fair that he see them one last time. 

As he entered the elevator, he felt a sense of dread as many times he came down here when he felt down. He was responsible for his fleet. his friends, his family, his bothers in arms. For him friends were hard to come across due to his quiet, somewhat shy, Sans-like personality. 

Once he left the elevator he saw two coffins. The coffins holding his family. The left coffin had these words engraved on it. 

DD(G) 12 USS Benjamin Lewis

The right coffin had these words engraved on it. 

HMS New England 

He decided to play a song, Kaleo-I can't go on without you. 

X-X-X 

The song had ended. He shed tears that were darkening his blindfold. Yet he could not see it, he knew that tears wouldn't bring them back. He wiped the trails that the tear left and headed up the elevator. 

Autumn had returned. The fairies had looked at him with a concerned faces as they all knew that was where he grieved. They all knew that because the first time he came up in that elevator he came up somewhat changed. Sometimes broken, Sometimes with tears. Yet he kept going for them. 

X-X-X 

He played another song. Not a sad song ,but a song of revenge. This song was a doom rap form a youtuber he liked. 

Doom rap "Fight Like Hell"-JT music.

"Beware what lies beneath your feet. This hallow ground where demons sleep. I will uproot these evil seeds, and use my fist to keep the peace." 

"aviation battlecruiser USS Autumn launching!" 

"I told them one day, I'd would become the most powerful being across the dimensions." 

Blue light surrounded him as metallic water shoes attached to the bottom of his feet each shoe holing two propellers at the end. He was launched down the water and into the water as a bridge along with two  gun turrets being held by two arms holding three 14inch rifles where attached to his back.

"They told me to go to hell." 

 As he exited the launch bay passing under the door he held up his left arm. His runway shot out of the water along with his sawed off-double barreled shotgun with shotgun ammunition appearing around his belt. 

"So you know what..." 

With that he was under way 

"I DID"!