Ryukyu Clash

February 27 2028 

It was early morning by the time the fleet headed out of Yokosuka naval base to the Ryukyu, Admiral Johnson had sent Fubuki Kai Ni, Mutsuki, Ushio, and Kongou led by Fubuki, and Yuubari, Mogami Kai, Kuma, and Tama led by Yuubari. They were only a part of the way their when admiral Johnson was interrupted by a tan skinned African American. 

Autumn: How far until they reach the Ryukyu island chain? 

Nagato: You?! 

Johnson: Calm down Nagato, I don't want to start a fight with him. Especially during an operation to defend one if the most important island chains to Japan. The fleet is only a part of the way there, they should arrive in a hour or so. 

Autumn: Well I guess I better get going then I'll see you when I get back. 

???: So you're going to Ryukyu you damn negro. 

He turned to see Superior standing in the entrance to his office. 

Superior: I can't allow you to leave this building so you can wreck havoc on our allies. 

Autumn: I am on your side. 

Superior: What side, traitor? 

Autumn walked up to him and spoke in a commanding voice. 

Autumn: Superior ...... let ......... me ......... through. 

Superior: Like I'd let you- 

Autumn grabbed his shirt with his left hand and grabbed his lower  body and threw him over his shoulder and onto the ground next to him. 

Autumn: You talk too much. 

He then left the office for the launch bay leaving Superior to govel on the ground. 

Superior: Ow, ow. He didn't have to do that. 

Nagato: (sigh). Why can't you boys ever behave yourselves? 

X-X-X 

Fubuki and Yuubaris' fleets arrived at the designated area that they were to begin their search for the abyssal fleet. Yuubari had already begun their search with Fubukis' fleet being held in reserve just in case. 

Mogami: Hey Yuubari, did you meet that ghost? The one which the blindfold on? 

Yuubari stayed silent for awhile before answering her question. 

Yuubari: Although I did hear about him I never got to meet him in person because I was at the workshop. 

Kuma: Where you fixing some equipment? Kuma. 

Yuubari smiled and rubbed the back of her head. 

Yuubari: Something like that.  

Before Mogami could ask she was interrupted by a certian battleship over the radio.

Kongou: (over radio)Come on bari you should at least be more honest about what you thought about him. 

Fubuki:(over radio) Kongou please not now. 

Kongou:(over radio) Ohh come on Bucky some of us want to know what he is like. 

Fubuki:(over radio) I don't think he wants to be bothered givin our interactions with him.

This light mood was ruined when Yuubari saw Mogami put a hand to her ear. 

Yuubari: Did your scout planes find them? 

Mogami nodded her head and judging by her expression it wasn't exactly a small raiding force. 

Yuubari: What does the fleet consist of?