Shuffle

March 1st 2028 

Fubuki: Is that everything? 

Ushio: I think that's everything we need. 

The room felt empty as Fubuki Mutsuki and Ushio had just finished packing up their stuff, as per the orders of admiral Johnson they would be rearranging their squadrons. Ushio couldn't help but feel like a part of this was her fault yet she knew it was not. Orders were orders and she couldn't really do anything about it other than voice her concerns. 

She felt tired after packing up all of those boxes and was too tired to voice her concerns as with moving come a lot of packing. Ushio walked over to her bed and pulled to covers over herself. 

Mutsuki: Um Ushio It's far from being dark out it's not even 9:00pm yet. 

Ushio: Huh? 

Ushio then turned around to see that Mustuki was indeed right. She felt a slight tint of pink climb up her cheeks. 

Fubuki: Are you alright Ushio? 

Ushio: I'm fine. 

Fubuki: Oh, alright then I'm going to check on Autumn. 

Fubuki walked out of the room and to the door next to them, she could hear laughing inside the room, it almost sounded insane like. She pondered weather she should go inside or not. She said screw it and opened the door to find Autumn wheezing. 

Autumn: I swear these faces are going to be the death of me. 

He looked up from his book to see Fubuki standing in the doorway his lower face, from what she could tell was frozen in place in a smile. His face straightened out as she continued to look at him. 

Fubuki couldn't find the words she wanted to because of the awkward situation. 

Autumn: You are probably wondering why I was laughing like a mad man? 

Fubuki nodded her head. 

Autumn: Well I just so happened to find this laying around. 

He closed the book and showed her the manga that Autumn was reading. The title was mob psycho 100. 

Fubuki: Wait mob psycho 100?! 

Autumn: Yeah, I'm pretty much a sucker for stuff like this. Anyway why did you come over hear? 

Fubuki: Well I came here to check on you, and why haven't you packed up your things? 

Well it's not like I have a lot of things on me, I practically came here with the clothes on my back. 

Fubuki: then why don't we get you some clothes? 

Fubuki grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bed and to the door. 

Autumn: Hold on Fubuki, what if someone will notice me? 

Fubuki: Then we'll just have to deal with it along the way. 

Autumn: I don't want to test other people's thoughts on things I'd rather stay discrete about things like this. 

Fubuki: (sigh) Fine I'll get something for you in the city while you stay here then. 

Autumn: Just trust me I think, it'll be better this way. 

Fubuki sighed and walked out of the room leaving Autumn alone to continue to read Mob Psycho 100. 

Fubuki: What type of clothing do you want? 

Autumn looked up from his book that he was reading.