Chapter 3

Bakugou POV //

I wake up to check on Sho and he is sound asleep. Thank God. I look over at my phone on the table and grab it. 6:15. I slowly roll out of bed to not wake Sho and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for work. I quickly slip on my spare hero costume cause I forgot mine and head towards the kitchen. I eat my apple that Sho normally throws but I will give him today cause last night he had another nightmare. I throw the core away and walk to the bedroom taking my time so that I don't wake him. I walk over to the other side of the bed and check his phone.

Momo (Bff)

Shoto I am really worried. Please stay with Bakugo. Your father asked about you yesterday at work and I was debating whether or not to tell you but you deserve to know. Please call when you get the chance.

I quickly open his phone and delete the text so he doesn't see it. He is already going through so much shit he doesn't need more. I put his phone down and sat on the side of the bed.

"Love you Sho I will be home at 11 please go ahead and get rest you do deserve it" I kissed his head and walked out taking one last glance at him before I walked out the door. I walk down the steps and down the hallway and out the door since the entryway is only a small room we share with are one other neighbor who happens to be...

"HeY Bakugou!" Alien girl yelled at me as she walked out of her apartment. As much as I claimed to hate all the extras in my class I was half lying. Mina got fired as a sidekick for being quote on quote "to happy" and so naturally I made her mine to piss them off. She is now the sidekick of the number two hero instead of the what was is hundredth or something. Pathetic.

"Tch c'mon Pinky" I turned my face before I smiled slightly. Two weeks ago she came to me and Sho's apartment crying her eyes out. Some boy who she had been dating was a hero fired her. She had no where to live because she lived with him and Kiri was in America. She said she would have gone to Hanta but things had been awkward since they broke up after graduation. Finally, Denki had been with Hitoshi on a honeymoon since their wedding happened a month ago and it is one fucking long one.

"So how are you and Todoroki?"

"What do you mean?" I really do not understand why so many people keep asking.

"Well last night I heard after work which I know you didn't leave for family problems. Anyway I heard a glass or something shatter and I just wanted to know if you guys were ok" Of course she heard. I had talked to the landlord to have her moved to our apartment complex which we had just moved into. She now lives right below us.

"Oh he just dropped a bowl nothing to worry about" I said in a surprisingly monotone voice.

"There is something you are not telling me" She turned to face me on the sidewalk and I pulled her to an alley.

"Can I have ponytail's number?"

Kirishima POV //

Izu and I were walking to Bakugo's apartment that he shared with Sho. It was a long walk but as heroes who had been not as active in America we had to bring back our A game. Bakugo told us that it would be a surprise because he wanted us to catch him in the act of something he is not supposed to be doing. Izu held my hand tighter as we saw the apartments up ahead. Bakugo said he would already be at work today because he had taken yesterday off.

"Do you think Todoroki will be excited to see us?" Izu asked in a small voice. I could tell when he used that voice that he was a little nervous.

"I think he will defiantly be surprised but it is hard to tell with such a chill dude"

I saw Todoroki sobbing as Toga began to take off his clothes.

I shook my head a little to clear the memory out of my mind.

"Well they better hurry up and get married cause Denki and Hitoshi beat them to it" He said with a little bit of awkward laughter. We turned to the side as we took a deep breath and walked into the entrance. It was a small room that that had a longish hallway on one side and a staircase on the other. The one closest to the door is Mina's according to Bakugo. As for the other two down the hallway well one of them is empty the other is the landlord's when he is in town. I looked at the stairs then at Izu and we began to climb the steps.

Todoroki POV //

Sho Sho please wake up I want you to be safe

I jolted awake and looked around the room. That was weird I have had nightmares before but that was...different. I slowly roll out of bed leaving the covers wrapped around me since my normal heater was gone. He must have left. I look to the alarm clock on the side of my bed as I stretch. 8:38. I sigh and walk towards the kitchen. I felt crusty and dirty after yesterday. I drop the covers in the kitchen and roll up my sleeve. Fuck they were bleeding again.

cut again 

filthy faggot

your boyfriend doesn't love you

I roll them back down quickly and pick the covers up and run back to the bedroom. Why can't they just be quiet.

*Knock

I wiped the tears away quickly and got up out of the covers. It can't be Kat right? I walk through the kitchen and check through the peep hole. I couldn't see anybody but then again I could barely see right in front of the peep hole. It is very dirty. I slowly turn the doorknob which Kat must have forgotten to lock cause it was unlocked.

Deku POV //

The door was slowly being opened and we were met with a sleepy looking Todoroki-kun.

"Huh?" He blinked a couple of times before opening it all the way.

"Todobro!" Kiri ran up to him and gave him a grand hug. I noticed he winced slightly and then awkwardly stepped back allowing us inside.

"Hi Todoroki-kun!" I gave him a small pat on the back as I hugged him. Kiri and I walked to the kitchen and sat on the barstools.

"So when did you guys get here? Also why come here?" Todo asked as he pulled out some glasses and began pouring some orange juice. Why? I don't know. He slid two over as Kiri answered.

"Well we came back from America recently and we wanted to check on you and Bakubro!"

"Where is he anyway?" I added. Kacchan told us to keep it on the DL that we met yesterday. Especially since he wants us to stalk Todo. I pick up the oj and swig it around like alcohol.

"Oh he is at work today and tonight is my shift at the agency. My sidekick is real kicking some ass recently heh" He awkwardly laughed as he gulped down the juice. Kiri smiled and took his glass as well. Well... This is awkward.

"So...How are you doing Todo?" Kiri asked while setting his now empty glass down.

"Me? Oh uh fine the move wasn't all that tough and Kat has been great so nothing much." I noticed that he had set the glass down and was now hugging himself. He was also wearing a huge hoodie with a skull on it.

"Well that is great Izu and I have been planning to move to a nice house together." E smiles a wraps a arm protectively around me.

"Well that is amazing but I am going to go take a shower feel free to make yourself at home" He flicks his wrist and heads towards what I am assuming to be the bathroom. We wait a moment until we hear the shower water running then we look at each other.

"Let's follow him" We sneak into the bedroom to find it in a slight disarray. The covers were on the floor and clothes coming out of the closet. I watch as E walks over to the closet and pulls a box out from underneath the clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated in a while lol I hate doing that but shit is hard besides me lol. I am high if you are wondering. P.S I copied the original art for my picture at the top. I drew it all by myself but I used the original for my source.~Alex

1508