Chapter 6

Bakugou POV //

It has been one month since our breakup. I miss him. His kisses and his love. After we broke up no one saw him for two whole weeks. Next thing we know on national television it is talking about our breakup and how he is together Momo. I thought he loved me? I snuggled closer to the blanket. I had been staying at Kiri and Deku's apartment ever since then. I haven't had the heart to go back to the apartment though I promised today I would. I have heard them talking about how worried they are and I need to be the big tough Bakugou I am again. I had been going to work but always coming back to their apartment.

"Bakugou?" I sat up to see a concerned Kiri standing next to me. I didn't need someone one to tell me I already knew my eyes were puffy and red.

"You ready dude?" I nodded and got up not even bothering to get dressed just to go in my night clothes. I wasn't ready to see him in public all lovey dovey with his new girlfriend who happened to help me be closer to him. Kiri sadly nodded and walked with me to the front door.

"I am going to split halfway is that all good bro or do you want me to-"

"No that is fine." I wanted to see if he had gone back to the apartment since we fought. I haven't. We walked down the streets in silence besides the few people who recognized Kiri then passed cause he was no having it today. He finally stopped near the store and gave me an encouraging smile though it didn't help. Only Sho could do that. I turned down the other street making my way to the apartment. I recognized his favorite restraunt. I continued walking until I made it to our favorite place it was a small local store that doubled as a café. Then I saw him.... he was with Momo. He was laughing. Is he happier? He turned toward me as he walked out of the store. His smile left and Momo dragged him away. I ran to our- the apartment and stopped in front of the door. I couldn't do this. We were meant to be together. What happened? I felt tears coming again. I grabbed the door knob slowly and began to open it after realizing that it was locked. I grabbed the key and quickly unlocked it. I have to be brave. I swung open the door. It was dusty appears Sho hasn't been here since the breakup. I couldn't handle it. How weak. I put my hand to my mouth. I quickly shut the door behind me as I walked to our favorite room. The bedroom. The smell of his cologne hit me like he was still living here.

"Babe~" I walked into the bedroom and Sho was only in his boxers. I looked to the southern hemisphere.

"My eyes are up here~" He jumped up and I caught him. We put our foreheads together.

"I love you Sho"

"I love you too Kat~"

I choked on my tears again. I walked across to his side of the bed where the argument happened. Where so many better memories happened.

"Kat....."

"Yes? What is wrong?" I rolled over to face him on the bed. His father had been taken off the watch list this week. I was so concerned about him because he wasn't getting any sleep.

"You.....won't let him get me again right?" My heart broke.

"Of course not babe. I will be dead before he can lay a finger on you." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

I slid down the wall. Maybe coming back here was a bad idea. Then I saw something a flash of a wadded up piece of paper. I crawl over under the bed where it was. I unfolded it.

I am so sorry Kat

xoxo ~Sho

I don't understand I hurt him. I made him break up with me. Was he already going to leave? Then why did he feel bad? I looked at the note again. Only he could make me tear up like this. Back in high school I would get pissed about everything but now all I feel is numb. I just want my Sho back. I haven't done this cause it is weak but.... maybe it is worth a try? I sigh and pull my phone out of my pocket. I scroll through my contacts till I get to Babe <3 Pretend it is a heart emoji I don't have my phone today :( I clicked on the phone number and it started ringing.

"Hello you have reached the voicemail of Shoto- ICY HOT BASTARD!!!! KAT STOP FOR A SECOND I DON"T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT AGAIN!!!! uhhh.. yeah just call back. Wait I will call back? I don't know nor do I give a flying fuck. Great now I sound like my lazy boyfriend. THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!! Ok or just leave a message after the beep. Bye" I swallowed. He hasn't changed his voicemail.

*Beep

"Uhhh Hi Sho. I miss you... You know I don't know what the fuck to say and I know I haven't called in a month but I thought it best to give you space and I needed some but... Please come back to me. I saw the letter you wrote there is no way that you don't love me anymore. After everything we shared. You remember the first time we tried to have a date but then villains attacked.....again. Ha. Please... Sho the apartment key is still in the same place so you are welcome to come when you feel ready. I was very nervous that night and I wasn't thinking I am so sorry. Please I cant live without you. Love you Sho. Bye" I hung up and finally let the tears consume me. I don't know how long I was crying but it must have been a while cause the sun was setting. I couldn't stay here tonight not yet at least.

*Ring

I picked up my phone. Momo. Momo? MOMO! I quickly picked it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shorter chapter but ok. What is the point of these none of y'all even look at them. Also my rt of Kaminari. What the hell. I don't know why digital is so much harder than using pencil.~Tristan

1085