Chapter 7

Bakugou POV //

"Hello?"

"Yes Bakugou this is Yaoyorozu."

"I thought we were friends enough to use Momo and Katsuki or did that change because of-"

"NOTHING CHanged ok....just leave Shoto alone ok? He....uh......doesn't want to talk to you......right now ok?" My breath hitched.

"Is he doing ok? I really am sorry."

"It isn't your fault really......uh.....just uh.....you have never called me before right?" What I defiantly called her after the text with Sho.

"Uh no I called you about the text with Sho."

"What that never ever happened?" Is she trying to tell me something. What if he needs help?

"That café out by my house so good right?"

"Yes! Makes me want to go there everyday."

"My favorite is at night around 7 what about you?"

"No I am more of a uh noonish person"

"Ahhh um... so like no chance I can talk to Sho?"

"NO... I mean no because he is just not ready but I do like that café."

"Ok well uh tell him I wish him the best."

"......ok"

"Bye"

"Bye"

So I think what I got from that phone call is that tomorrow I am meeting her at noon at the café. Is something wrong? I made up my mind. I am staying here. I shoot Kiri a quick text and go to change out of the same four outfits for the first time in a month. I then hop in the bed. So.....Sho is in trouble or she just going to tell me to fuck off.

"Kat....."

"Yeah?"

"I am so sorry for causing you all this trouble and Shouta and I just-"

"Shhhh you aren't the trial yesterday was all because we love and care for you"

"Really?" His innocence broke my heart.

"Yes! You are! Even fucking purple hair stayed up to find out what happened to you. We may not have got the jail sentence like we all hoped for but you are now in a loving family and no more of Endeavor"

"But am I worthy of all this love? I..... just am-feel so lost." His eyes widen as he looks at me in his bed.

"You are worth it. I promise" I lean in for the kiss....

*RING

I wake up quickly. I look over to my side of the bed. 11:00. What the actual fuck. I slept that long. That dream though. I normally never remember my dreams but that was something that actually happened after we kissed and shit after the trial. I roll out of bed and walk over to the dresser. I pull out a pair of black jeans and a black skull shirt. I grab my jacket just incase the fall weather decides to fuck us over. I look in the mirror before leaving and realize that my jacket is Sho's. I swallow down the pain and begin to walk out though I smell like Sho's cologne and my tears. I lock the door and begin the walk that Sho and I made almost every date day. The way to the best café near by and hopefully the one where I can find out what the hell is going on with Sho. Maybe he didn't want to break up with me? I don't know what to believe anymore. Shit has been to crazy. I walk out the main door and pull my jacket tighter as the weather is fucking with me. I can already see the café from here but I take my time since I am early. I really hope Yaoyorozu tells me what the hell is going on. I fucking swear though if she did this all to brag that she finally has Sho I might kill her. I really hope he is ok though.

Yaoyorozu POV //

What if Shoto finds out. He will be mad. I can't believe I am doing this. Should I could always bail. Fuck why does this have to be so hard. I just wish things were different.

Bakugou POV //

I open the door to the café and look at my phone. 11:36. Man I took a long fucking time to walk here. Normally it takes me and Sho about 10 minutes but like five if we are having a race. I got that feeling in my throat again. I decide to go ahead and order something cause why the fuck not? I get the usual but something felt odd about the order. It was like something I couldn't place my finger on. I know a couple people in the café recognized me but none dared to talk to me because of the fact that my breakup had been put on the news. I got a couple sad looks to show that some people still wanted us together. Apparently after we broke up some people were starting campaigns to get us back together. Some people had said. "We want our Todobaku back!" Whatever the hell that is. It is like our last names spliced together. Though I like the one he chose. Icy Hot Blast. Not super original but he thought it was cute so therefore so do I. Now I am nervous though. I have known naked girl for a while but I don't think she gets super nervous. Now I am too nervous to form sentences. Fucking hell this is worse than prom when I pretended to ignore Sho.

"Hey Bakugou-"

"Sit Momo" She gives a faint smile and sits down across from me. We stare at each other in awkard silence until the waitress came up to us.

"One order of Yakitori and a order of cold soba" She places the food down. Great so I did fuck up and out of habit ordered Sho's meal too.

"I can see you miss him.....me too"

"What the actual fuck do you mean Momo?? You hang out with him everyday and you are dating him. You guys probably fucking have slept together." Her face turns red. Serves her right for stealing my mans.

"No I- I think we should talk about this somewhere more private maybe outside or some-"

"Waitress!"

"Yes sir!"

"May we have a private room?"

"Of course right this way." Sho and I would eat here and then while eating uh.... we got a little aroused. So we would get a private room sometimes. Though it would never go really anywhere after what Toga and his father did to him. I sat down on the chair and motioned for a very nervous looking Momo to sit down.

"So....are we going to talk about what the phone call was about." She took a deep breath and looked me dead in the eye.

"It is about Endeavor.... I really don't want to betray Shoto's trust....."

"Please I want to help him.. I- You have known me since highschool and I have never been emotional until I met Sho. He has helped me and I have helped him. Even if he doesn't love me-"

"Just stop Bakugou he does."

"Wha-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wha- oops it is three fucking am bitches ok I am done. Also writing this right before I publish and I am sorry for the late update. Holiday tings XD. Srry. Also forgot to draw to put it on the top so hope you enjoyed the song. ~Tristan

1218