Chapter 10

Bakugou POV //

*Ding

It was already the next morning. We slept all afternoon and into the night and to the next morning. That is some next level shit. The stupid fucking sun was right in my eyes are I tried to roll over only to be stopped by a smol bean hugging me by the waist keeping me still.

"Sho~We have to get up babe." I heard a small grunt. As always not a morning person. I mean neither was I but I just had a seventeen hour sleep just now as well as him but he got uh.....

"Kat are we dating again???" In all the time I was think he had sat up to meet my position and was giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah of course but this time you have to promise that if that bitch does it again you will tell me ok?" He nods and lays his head on my chest. I reach over carefully to my phone which woke me up with a text.

Unknown

GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!!! IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS I WILL KILL HIM AND MAKE YOU WATCH!! HE IS MY PLAY TOY AND WILL NOT BE TAKEN AWAY!!!

That bitch. I will fucking chop all his limbs off and throw them in a wood chipper and make him watch. I will them take his limbs put them in a blender and make him drink them before burning him like he did to his son. Then I will let him sit there and die of blood loss. I really don't get this bitch. One moment he wants to kidnap Shoto and the next he wants to kill him?? Sho is really that bitch's play thing.

"Is something wrong Kat??" I look down at him and he is giving my those damn eyes again.

"No babe but we should go back to our apartment where we will be more safe I will get Kiri to come pick us up ok?" I know that I can't but I will give him some hope for now. I don't know if that is cruel but I would love to see him smile again.

"Can Midoriya come as well?" Fucking Deku. I know that they are best friends so that is why I try to let him slide but something about his face and his whole presence just make me want to kill him.
"Yeah but only for you babe~" He smiled and slowly rolled off me. Finally that smile that lights up the night. I noticed he was grunting in pain again.
"Be careful.." I sat up quickly and wrapped my arms around his waist to help him up. We finally stood up and he almost fell until he wrapped his arms around me.

"so...rry kat.." Fucking endeavor is getting him to say sorry after everything. After working for years on his PTSD this is really going to fuck him up. I have to go into work again today. Of course I would love to call in sick but the amount of times I have this month is unbelievable.

"Do you have work today babe?" I come back into reality and see that I had walked him to the couch again. He was holding a part of his stomach in pain. I swear this boy is a mind reader.

"Kat?"

"Kat?"

"Yeah?"

"Explain to me again???"

"Uhhh fine but only because you asked" I pulled him on my lap this time and gave him a aggressive kiss on the cheek turning him Kiri's hair red.

"So basically in hero work you have to patrol certain days and at first we will be staying at your agency right?"

"Mmh"

"Ok then if we are needed they will call us and we won't know until the end of the year if we make the ranks."

"Babe"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too" Sho snuggles closer to me.

"You will still love me when I kick your ass in the ranks though right"

"YOU SON OF BITCH I WILL KICK YOUR ASS" He jumps up as I chase him to the bedroom laughing.

"Kat?" Shit I am here having flashback central.

"Sorry babe I do have work you want me to call Kiri or......Deku"

"No I will be fine I mean Momo already left for work and I am not scheduled until next week. I am sure that they are busy with getting settled and working double shifts. I mean Midoriya never stops with him being the symbol now.." Fucking nerd.

"Oh..... but you can't stay here alone." He sighed and put his head on my shoulder. If I can't bring in Deku or Kiri....Who else can I bring that is a hero and is not on duty??? Sensei Aizawa or Sho's adoptive dad that I already awkwardly asked for his blessing for Sho and he said "Yeah just don't blow up the wedding."

"Babe what if we brought in your dad?" His head perked up and a small smile grew on his face.

"oh I really missed them...can you get them to both come??" He had the cute face that he had already used to many times today for my heart.

"Of course." I slowly stood up from the couch to call Sensei Aizawa's phone.

"hello?"

"Hi this is uh.....Bakugou."

"oh....so how is Shoto doing I haven't heard from him in a while?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOW IS SHOTO DOING????" I think my ears are bleeding now.

"hizashi remember what we talked about inside voices.. sorry Bakugou what is it you need?"

"Uh that uh... that bitch is back and I have to go to work and I was wondering if you and Present mic could come over and-"

"say no more we will be there in 10. Momo's apartment right?" How does he know?

"UH yeah.?"

"Ok see you soon then"

*Hangs up

I looked down to see that during the call Sho had fallen asleep. He was so cute with his face so relaxed. It is almost always the only time I ever got to see him calm. I take a moment to look at him again before carrying him back to the guest bedroom. I really had to leave for work. I kissed him on the head before leaving a note explaining why I was gone. I checked the house again for anything suspicious and locked the door before leaving. I really hope that Aizawa and Present Mic get here soon.

Todoroki POV //

* BANG

I jolted awake. It was still light outside but it was quiet almost too quiet. I roll over and look at my phone.

UNKNOWN

YOU FUCKER YOU HAVE REALLY DONE IT THIS TIME. I DON'T CARE THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD WORK HARDER TO BECOME NUMBER ONE. I WILL FIND A NEW TOY. IF YOU DON'T GET HERE IN 5 MINUTES I WILL DRAG YOUR FUCKING ASS TO HELL.

UNKNOWN

WITH YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND TOO

I choked on a sob coming. It was sent 30 minutes ago. I heard another bang come from the living room and I curled closer on the bed. Did someone break in? I was frozen with fear. I can't be though. I to fight for Katsuki. Here we fucking go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I- What will happen Todoroki? Do you think that his father will kill him? I mean I killed someone off on my Insta todobaku_twitterau. Sorry for the plug y'all. ~Tristan

1243