Chapter 4

Bakugou POV //

I told Mina to run on ahead cause I had to make a very important phone call. I pulled out the number that she had written on a small piece of paper and rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"Who is this?"

"This is Bakugou from your fucking class but that doesn't matter I saw your text to Shoto"

"Bakugou ahhh~"

"WHAT"

"Jeez no need to break my eardrums all I was going to say is Sho talks highly about you all the time plus we haven't seen each other since prom. You didn't even come to my afterparty but neither did Sho which kind of hurt my feelings but-"

"I know you are stalling just tell me what you know about his fath-Enji"

"Well there is really not that much I just wanted to let Sho know."

"I want to know it all. Plus I didn't let him see the message he is having nightmares again."

"Again oh my gosh if I had known I wouldn't have sent that text I am so sorry."

"There was no way you could have known now tell me everything."

~Time skip brought to you by it is fucking 3am ha ha ha (I am losing my sanity) ~

"MINA"
"YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-"

"I GET IT! GET IN HERE" No other people stirred as we yelled across my agency. By now they are probably use to it. She waltzed in my office area and sat on the edge of my desk. Honestly if I wasn't gay I would date and if I didn't already have my lovely man. She was a pretty girl just....HELLO GAY.

"Mina I am leaving early again Kirishima said that he found something." I was sitting on the couch so she was directly facing me. She gave an eye roll and smiled.

"I get it you have a boyfriend and I don't." I repeated after her and rolled my eyes as I stood up and walked to the door.

"Hey" I turned around to face her again. I give her a good "what the hell do you want" look.

"You better have fun sucking some D" I felt my face flush. Although we have talked about it we have never had sex. I have always wanted to but after Toga and Enji being an asshole I can wait.

"Bitch" then I turn on my heel and leave.

"YOU TOO" I slam the door of my agency shut and begin the long walk home. Not to suck some dick but to help heal him. I guess that includes his dick though-. Whatever for my boyfriend.  It is for him and only for him.

Todoroki POV //

Shit. Double shit. They found my box and now I am screwed. If I had just been smart and cleaned the blades this never would have happened. The box was on the bed and they left a note saying they had to leave.

maybe you should just finish

nobody would care

I have the later shift for tonight. For work I have to leave at eight and don't come back until 4am. So on Friday's I get home just when he is waking up. I control my shifts but no one wanted to waste their Friday by having to sleep most of the day after getting home. I am willing cause my boyfriend mostly wants to sleep and talk on those nights. Even though he comes home late every time. I put the box back in the closet as I let it sink in. They know. Kat thought I was recovered he can't know. I stand and waver there for a moment.

*Ping

I run over to my phone. Is it Enj-him? Is it Kat? Is it from Kirishima or Midoriya? I pick it up.

Unknown

I said leave that bitch of a boyfriend. Listen I will kill him and Momo too. Well you know what I have a better plan. See you tomorrow.

I swallow. Kat dead. That is my end of the world. If he tried to protect me then he will hurt him. However I will get taken again if I don't have anyone.

your dad is right you are useless

can't even stand up to him

aren't you an adult now?

bitch can't even do a simple task

I set my phone down and pick up my box again. I take a handful not caring if I got cut and put them in a bag as well as a couple pairs of clothing. I shove the bag in the very back of the closet and begin getting dressed for hero work.

Bakugou POV //

I opened the door and began to walk toward my apartment door. It was open. Is someone there? Is Sho ok? Is there a robber. Clam down I am sure he just left it open even though he is paranoid as hell that Enji is going to kill him. I make small sparks in my hand as I slowly open the door the rest of the way.

"Sho?"

"Yes?" I sigh with relief to see him hurrying around the living right in the entrance.
"What are you doing and why is the door open?" He paused then sat on the couch. I joined him. He was already fully dressed in his hero costume since he has a late shift.

"I didn't take my meds Kat I am so sorry. I have to clean and if I don't clean you will be mad and I don't want to ruin our relationship anymore."

"Anymore?" I felt my breath pick up a little bit. Is he?

"See you tomorrow night Bakugou." The last word stung. Like a knife cutting through my heart. With that he stood up from the couch and he walked out slamming the door behind. He didn't turn around. I pick up my phone.

"Hello? Bakubro wassup!"

"Kiri......can you come over?" I felt for the first time in years warm tear fall down my face. One fell on my lip and I licked it away in the silence on the other end.

".....See you in five"

*Hangs up

I stare at the wall and realize I should take a shower. I walk to the bedroom like a robot and open the drawer. The ring. The beautiful diamond ring I bought a year ago. It is for Sho. I never could find the right time. I shove the drawer closed and slid down the wall. What did I do?

"Bakugou?" I heard someone's voice trail in.

"Sorry the door was unlocked and you sound .. uhh not good so I just opened it and well-." He walked in. Kirishima and Shoto are the only ones who have ever seen me cry. He rushes over and hugs me.

"You are stinky take a nice shower then you can explain ok?" I nodded and walk into the shower. I don't even react as the hot water touches my bare back. I don't know what is real pain. It is just a breakup. No need to get all dramatic. I finish cleaning and walk out. I wrap a towel around my waist and leave the bathroom. I quickly get dressed and go to the kitchen where Kiri is making some tea. He turns around and places a mug in front of me.

"Now tell me what is going on."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one is a bit shorter though I like it just the same. lol high remember. 4 fucking am right now. sleeppppppppppp ~Alex

1254