Chapter 5

Bakugou POV //

I stared at Kiri as I waited for an answer after telling him my problem.

"Maybe he is just getting frustrated. He just needs some love and help. Remind him of his meds gently and when he gets home don't go crying and begging show him you care for him. You guys went through hell and back there is nothing that can get between the two of you." He said adding a gentle smile to the end.

"I don't know Kiri in all the years of our relationship no matter what hell we have gone through he always comes to me."

"That you know of. Bakugou, Enji is an asshole so if.... Todoroki is not right for you I am sure you will find someone new." I stand up enraged.

"Kiri! He is my one and only I need him. There is nobody else." I fall to the couch again and sob until blackness comes around me.

Kirishima POV //

I have been friends with Bakugou since first year and I doubt I was probably the first person he ever let himself be friends with. However I have seen him cry but never sob like he is now. I feel bad for my bro. I pick him up and carry him to his bed. I know he misses Sho but it is 9 o'clock and he won't be back till early morning. I go in to the kitchen and decide to make some coffee. I have to hear both sides of the story. Maybe Todoroki got in trouble with his fath-Enji. I always knew he was an asshole. I really wanted to go when he went on trial first year but they only let certain people in. I remember Kami telling me about having the best night ever. Not only did him and 'Shi get it on but 'Shi's brother got rid of Enji. Kami said Shinso was so happy and that he kissed him to many times to count. I am so glad they are married now. I have to stay awake so I decide that since I am thinking about them why not call. I heard they were thinking of adopting. They just got back from their honeymoon though so I am sure they had time to think. Izu and I went to America for our honeymoon but ended up staying for like two years. I picked my phone out my pocket and dialed.

"Hello is that you bro?"

"Hell yeah Kami" I said in a little bit of a lower voice.

"What is up I feel like we haven't talked months"

"Bro I have something to tell you and you can't tell anyone else"

"What I swear I won't say nothing"

"Bakubro and Todoroki might be breaking up!" I said with emotion but still at a lower volume due to the fact Bakubro was asleep.

"No way bro they were so tight. What the hell happened?"

"I wish I knew but I think it has something to do with Endeavor"

"Endeavor? Oh. I really wish I could help but me and Hitoshi are looking for houses right now and are staying with Mr. Aizawa until then"

"It is fine I am just trying to stay up and wait for Todoroki to come back so I can hear what he has to say."

"Well I can defiantly help with that!"

~Time skip brought to you by it is 3am again!!~

I am so fucking tired I have to sit down. I have been awake for hours and it is about 5am right now. I really hope Todoroki comes in soon. I check the kitchen again. I really need to see if they have any more coffee.

*click

I widen my eyes to see a tired looking Todoroki come in. He gave me a confused look before collapsing on the couch next to me. He gave me a sort of monotone look if that is even possible. It was the kind of look he gave before we found out he was being abused. I decided that I have to start it for both of their sakes.

"So Todoroki care to tell me why Bakugou came crying to me after-"

"For pete's sake if HE wants to know he can wake me up tonight and talk. Not have some stupid ass quirk dude who dyed his hair red looking guy talk to me." I had never heard him talk like this to anyone not even people he hated.

"I...I...uh" I stood up leaving my coffee behind and walked to the bedroom to see Bakubro sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Baku....-"

"Don't Kiri. I think it is best you go. I'll text you tonight if not...please come back ok?" He looks up to me with some tears in his eyes. I nodded and start walking back to leave and I see Todoroki fast asleep. Man I hope this is just a tiny argument. I shut the door behind me as I leave. I hope this ends well.

Bakugou POV //

I had managed to get past sleeping Sho and leave to go to work.

"-kugou?" I turned my head towards Mina who was next to me as we patrolled.

"Yeah?" I sounded hurt. I am so weak. I need Sho.

"Are you ok?" I sighed the shift was almost over and weeks ago I was planning to leave early cause today was the day I planned to... tell him. How much he means to me and I wanted to be with him forever.

"Sho he.....uh.....I think he might break up with me." I don't know if she didn't care or if she could tell I didn't want to talk about it but she didn't ask questions.

"I am going to beat that man's ass if he does."

"Thanks Mina" I smiled slightly but not for long. We finally made it to the apartments. Wait what?

"Mina I have to sign out-"

"No more go there tell him to stop being a little bitch and get your mans back like I should have"

I nodded and jogged towards the complex. I can't do this. I have to though. I unlock the door with the spare key and slowly open it. The lights were all off. Except the bedroom light. I slowly walk in there. I have to be brave if I want him back.

"Sho I am sorry about our fight..." He was sitting on the bed with a bag next to him.

"There is no fixing us B...Bakugou" He hasn't used my first name since first year of high school.

"What? Why? What did I do?"

"You pity me.....I JUST DON"T KNOW" He has never raised his voice before. But he doesn't even know what is wrong with him.

"ALL I HAVE EVER DONE IS GIVE YOU LOVE!!! I yelled I already knew that was a mistake.

"YOU HAVE ONLY EVER DONE IT OUT OF PITY AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!"

"I THOUGHT I HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO HAD MORE THAN HALF A BRAIN AND JUST GOT OVER HIMSELF WITH HIS STUPID DADDY ISSUES AND HIS FAKE PAIN" Oh shit. I crossed a line. I didn't see any pain in his face. Nothing. He was the old him. He grabbed his bag and began to walk out but I grabbed his arm.

"Stop it Bakugou we are over it is for your own good." I followed him tears already forming.

"But-"

"Keep my stuff" With that he slammed the door shut. I was alone. He left? It is my fault I yelled at him instead of trying to fix it. I slid down to the floor feeling tears slowly slide down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger sorry y'all. I know dealing with my shit is hard but it will be worth it or maybe they might stay like this?? Who knows?? Also I suck at digital art so sorry lol. ~Tristan

1324