Epilogue

Bakugou POV //

"May we speak with you guys now?" Two young policemen walked in. It was a young girl and a little older man. I nodded as they sat in the chairs on the other side of Sho.

"So.....are you sure that it was Endeavor that did this to you again?"

Todoroki POV //

"Yes." I answered with confidence. I noticed that Katsu squeezed my hand. I looked up and his eyes were laced with concern. I thought about what he said before. I feel so stupid for not considering that how ever scared I was he was that scared for me too. I should have considered his feelings too.

"Well.....were going to question you but due to some League of Villain members finding him and beating him up he is caught. With Enji Todoroki already going to jail for injuring you with four witnesses your mother also admitted to the abuse. On behalf of the police we want to formally apologize for not believing the first time you ever reported it and for letting him out." I.....After all these years stuck with that monster and then him coming back. He is finally gone.
"Is he convicted for life?" The woman police officer stood up and talked for the first time.

"I am happy to say yes. I would also like to apologize as well. I was a police officer in training the day that you and your friends came in and reported the abuse. In fact I was helping look over the video. They didn't and I wish I could have done something." She said gesturing to Kat. They both bowed and began to head out.

"Don't be sorry for something you had no control over. You fixed now so it is all good." The officers smiled then left.

"Thank you Katsu.." I felt the tiredness of all of the week crumble in on me. I had nothing to be scared about anymore.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

ONE YEAR LATER
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Katsu led me to the park. It was a beautiful summer day. The breeze was causing cherry blooms to fall gracefully from their rightful place to the ground. He told me he wanted to go on a date to the park but I know something is up. He has been nervous all day and my parents have been wishing him luck all day. I pulled my light sweater closer with one held as Kat held the other. Even though it was summer the breeze made it cold. I had worn my favorite grey turtleneck and my burgundy sweater. I was also wearing Kat's favorite pair of jeggings cause he said they bring out my ass. I noticed his hands were a lot sweater than normal.

"Kat~" I put my head down on his shoulder as unfortunately he was taller than me.

"Yeah?" His voice was shaky. Is he ok?

"Are you ok you seem nervous?" He only smiled as he stopped. I felt my breath be taken away. A beautiful picnic was set up on the ground. He turned me toward him and he kissed me. Before pulling away quickly.
"I'm fine. Can I show you something?" He tugged me toward the tallest cherry blossom tree. He let go of my hand as he pulled something out of his pocket. A knife. He began carving something into the tree which I now noticed had little initials carved throughout. He stepped away as he had carved a 'K +' on the tree. I smiled as I took the knife from him. I carved a 'S' then carved a heart around it. I closed the pocket knife as I slipped it into my pocket. This is the last thing Kat needs though he is calmer. I looked at the carving for a moment. I always loved these very silent dates. It was like we were speaking with our actions instead of our words. I turned around and- Kat was on one knee and holding a box he was...

"Shoto Todoroki will you take my last name and my hand in marriage?" He swallowed. We have been together for six years. It has been Three years since we graduated and two years since we got our titles as heroes. It has been one year since the incident that got Endeavor prison for life.