SnowFall Towers

I'm sorry for there being possible spelling mistakes

The walk was long but filled with laughter.

"Hey angel face" Magnus interrupted before the angel in question could go on another tideraid, "What's going on up there?" Magnus pointed to the top of the snowy peaks and Pit's heart dropped to his feet.

"The SnowFall Towers," Pit said quietly, "Cupero is in the center of it. If it goes down I might be able to get his attention or at least try to."

"Then let's retrieve the zodiacs and get you back to the skies" Magnus said pushing on Pit's back. Pit nodded and cracked a smile.

"Yeah!" He shouted confidently, his internal spark relite.

----

Cupero watched from his globe.

"Pit, please" He silently prayed, "Help."

The cold winds were starting to get unbearable even to the angels that loved that sort of weather. The winds and snow chilled everyone, even Cupero was falling victim to it. Cupero however held out hope for Pit and that he would help them.

Recently Pit had become the saving grace of the holy world. Cupero would have to buy him back in someway, maybe some food? A new outfit? A new magic book? Maybe all three? That would definitely make the angel very happy.

"Pit I pray for your safety, please free us all from our winter prison and I will repay you more than you can imagine," Cupero said softly praying to Icuraus that the older angel was watching over his brother like the angel of love was.

----

They reached a large cave with symbols etched into it at all sides.

"This the place?" Magnus asked looking down at the angel who silently nodded.

"What do all this scribbles mean?" Clover asked crouching down to look at the ones on the floor.

"Zladic, It's a mostly dead language that was first used a really long time ago, Zadian, Skylin and every god language came from Zladic. But it' never used anymore. Not many even know how to read or write in it." Pit explained shrugging. "Is there anyone who could understand it?" Magnus asked rising a brow.

Pit though for a few heartbeats, staring at the symbols before speaking, "The zodiacs and first generation gods, maybe a few second generation gods too." Pit thought rubbing the back of his head. "The language was already spit by the second generation"

"Alright, so save Zodiacs, get them somewhere safe. Then save the angels up there" Magnus said crossing his arms. "Alright!" Pit smiles wide. "Yay!" Clover cheered. They walked down the cave and the symbols started lighting up as they walk.

"Spooky" Clover uttered quietly.

"Uh, yeah" Pit muttered.

"Lookie! A door!" Clover chirped pointing at the door hopping over to it. Pit and Magnus followed and looked at the door. Pit looked at it, "Cancer and Capricorn" He said pointing at the symbols. Magnus nodded, "How do we open it?" He asked. Pit frowned and reached out and touched the door. The symbols glowed the moment Pit's fingers touched the stone.

"Oh, that worked" Magnus stated looking at Pit who shrugged and Clover hid behind Magnus.

"Lets go" Pit smiled drawing his first blade, "no time like the present."

Magnus followed after Pit with Clover hiding behind Magnus.

"Don't go for any chests, Pit," Magnus warned.