2: Sweep Me off My Feet

Intense moments, were not my thing. I had no idea how to move my hands, how to move my neck was I supposed to move my neck. I was an inexperienced virgin, and here I was married off before I could do the deed. I had crazy inhibitions, but I was waiting for the right one to sweep me off my feet and love me for the rest of my life.

"We'll be there in just a second", the driver's voice echoed in my head as he brought me back to reality. I was seated in the limo driving to our after wedding party. After the moment we had I didn't want to know the other stunts he would pull later.

"Smile, and act brave they like that", he said as I followed his instructions. I fixed my posture and took my finger and brushed against my ruffed hair.

"We're here Mr. and Mrs. Clemente", the driver spoke as he parked and Nolan opened his side and held my hand as we exited the car hand in hand. For a moment I forgot that all of this was just fake and that maybe, maybe one day I could be happy.

"How does it feel to be married to the most eligible, bachelor in the US", a reporter questioned.
"What can you say about the rumors of you and Lauren Garnier, VS Model hooking up", another reporter said as the jumble of words mixed up my mindset.

The guards pushed them away as we walked into a beautiful barn filled with cake, people and more cake. The barn was decorated with chandlers and elegant ribbon flowing from the ceiling top. The dance floor was shimmering and I saw tables and tables worth of appetizers and food. Nolan guided my hand towards his parents as I smiled at the happy crowd.

"Nolan, Natalie glad you made it we were all getting a little worried for a second there", his mother squealed in excitement to see us. As she wrapped her arms around the both of keeping us close.

"We made a pit stop", he said as he tucked his hands in his pockets as he leaned back.

"I see, My My My Natalie you look stunning this is definitely not the dress I picked out for you", I immediately felt bad my mother-in-law had picked me out an outfit and I choose not to wear it.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Clemente, I can change into it if you-", as she immediately interrupted my rant of guilt.

"Nonsense, this dress is beautiful and please it's Allison dear", she said making me feel better as Nolan started looking uncomfortable.

"If you'll excuse us mom and dad I was going to introduce Natalie to my friends and maybe even Avery", he said as I wondered who Avery was.

"Okay be careful she gets a little excited sometimes", Mr. Clemente said as his wife giggled as he wrapped his arms around her in a loving way. A relationship like that would make my world spin. They looked truly in love and weren't taking any of it like this heck of a marriage.

Nolan dragged me away slowly as he gripped my hand harder, keeping me close I felt protected, a feeling I hadn't felt in a while.

"Everyone this is Natalie", he introduced me as I waved shyly. His friends seemed nice, they seemed well I can't say I know them well enough to judge them.

A peppy girl hiding behind them jumped in front of me and gave me a hug as if we had known each other.

"I'm Avery, my brother is a lucky man", she said as she rubbed his hair a bit and he brushed it back. Avery, the sister I didn't even know he had a sister, I guess we really don't know each other well enough to get married, but was I aloud to say that absolutely not.