28: I Already Love It

I wake up to warm kisses being graced on my forehead and scaling down my neck. His lips were soft against my bare skin and his hands raked my body. His head dove deeper into my stomach as I pulled his wandering face above me and his head full of hair fell perfectly onto his forehead.

"Good Morning, my love", his fingers traced my ear, as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. His eyes wandered to my lips, asking him silently to kiss me. I loved waking up to him. I pulled his face onto mine, as I embraced his soft lips and his soft tongue wanting more of my half-cracked mouth. I opened my mouth wider as he whispered 'thank you' on my lips as he kissed my lips and I couldn't get enough of this, and I know what this kiss was leading too, the moment when I would give in to his sexual ways.

"Good morning", he sat upon the bed as his eyes racked my body, his signature smell followed me as he took me in and he gave me a light hug. He inhaled my smell, mixed with his.

"My favorite smell", he said as he dove his nose into my strawberry-scented hair and his smile widened. His hands smoothed down the wrinkles in the shirt, and my smile widened. I loved his gentle touch against my smoothed and loved skin.

"Work, I have to work", I spluttered as I got up from his comforting arms and ran to my laptop if I didn't work my dad would come for me with his own ax and pick.

"Relax, I already cleared it with your dad, he just wants you to meet him when we get back", I stopped walking I stood I froze, I was stuck. He wanted to meet me. He knew about this trip. He knew this, he knew now.

"Oh is that so", I ran to the bathroom as I hoped Nolan wouldn't follow as tears fell down my cheek. My eyes became welling up and my voice became a horse.

"Yeah, he said it was totally cool, I think your dad really likes me", his voice came closer as I closed the door and locked it. I couldn't let him see the tears that flew out of my eyes and were now ruining our vacation.

"Everything okay in there", he asked as his face pressed against the door, I slouched on the floor as I wiped away my tears and rubbed my nose to make it look less red.

"Yeah, I just wanted to brush my teeth, morning breath is horrible", I ran the water as I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

"Really, your breath smelled great to me", I spat out my toothpaste and foam dripped from my mouth, god he was making this harder than it had to be.

"When did my father say the meeting was", I changed the topic as I couldn't let him see my blushed cheeks from his little statement.

"Tomorrow, we're leaving tonight", he spoke clearly as my eyes began tearing up again and I quickly wiped them away and opened the door.

"We should stay here, at least till tomorrow, we can still work just from here, my father will understand", I suggested, I hadn't asked for much but I had asked for this and I needed this.

"I bet we can make that work, you really like it here, huh", He walked to the kitchen as I followed him admiring the arts and crafts that surrounded the hallways and halls.

"It's beautiful here, do you come here a lot", we ventured around as I took a seat on the barstool as he grabbed food from the fridge.

"This has kinda been my oasis, no one really comes here except me, and well now you", he started beating eggs together as I watched his muscles move accordingly, to the new shirt he had put on.

"Isn't the girl, supposed to be making food for the guy", I asked as he laughed a bit, and he tasted a sample of the batter he walked over to me carrying a spoon of the rich batter. He put the spoon at the entrance of my mouth, I opened my mouth and he brought the spoon inside. (I feel like I'm making this sound sexual sorry) The batter was rich with hints of sweetness, I moaned aloud and he chuckled softly.