56: Trust

Flower catalogs scattered the floor as I searched for Nolan's phone which buzzed on repeat for the last hour. Papers fluttered the floor as I searched, to please stop this horrid sound. His briefcase contents was sprawled on the ground as I finally found the ringing, bastard of a phone. my eyes twitched in response to the shining sun, and I picked up the phone having a pretty good idea of who it was, only one person would call us at 5:30 a.m.

"Hello", I said steadily trying to hide the fact that I had just woken up. The phone on the other line sounded startled as I wiped my eyes in agony.

"Darling did you just wake up, you can't be serious", the stingy british voice repeated as I wished I wouldv't just let it ring. Miss Celine was a wedding planner, Alison had hired to make sure it was absolutely perfect. Miss Celene made sure everything was perfect and if it wasn't she would fix it.

"We don't have a meeting until 3 right?", I asked as I checked my wedding planner I got from a gift from you know who. She insisted I updated it, everytime something changed, luckily that didn't happen often.

"Get your subborn blood pumping and wake up", she ordered and hung up the phone instantly as I looked at the alarming time, who wakes up at 5:30 in the morning. I put his phone on 'do not disturb' and tucked myself back in bed, pushing his arms over my body.

The sun shined in as felt warm kisses planted on my neck. I smiled feeling the love that surronded me. Something about today inspired me. Shopping for a dress is dificult for me, I haven't found the one yet and with it being so close to the real wedding date, I really hoped this special feeling would lead me to the perfect dress.

His lips fell on my neck as i kissed his lip;s wholeheartedly. He smiled admirng this wonderful moment we shared.

"Good Morning, my lovely wife", he leaned over me as he played with my wisps of hair that shaped my face.

"Hi", I shyly said as I imagined today, feeling nothing but excitement rushing through my blood and love of course. He was so gentle, so caring towards me something I had searched for all my life.

He made me a cup of tea as I opened the balcony doors and heard the bustling noises of Seattle. The sun shined today and the gloomy weather had left for this one day.

"I have a good feeling about today, I am definitely going to find a wedding dress today", I spoke highly of the day hoping to not be disappointed. He handed me the cup of tea as I sat down.

"I am fine with you not wearing one", he sheepishly said as he scanned the newspaper for his favorite sections. I giggled and slapped his arm as he put his newspaper down.

"Maybe we can have one just us, maybe up there", I pointed to upstairs as he put my cup of tea on the table and climbed on top of me.

"You are such a tease", his hand slipped under my shirt, which I had stolen from Nolan. The big black tee-shirt had his strong scent that I could live off.

His touch felt forbidden and too good as I bit hard on my lip. His hands roamed my stomach as he leaned in and kissed me leaving me speechless as he tugged on my shirt. I took it off as I waited for him to work his magic. His hands fondled my lingering breasts and I inhaled sharply feeling his hands grope and squeeze.

"Nolan, Nolan", a voice yelled as Nolan sweared under his breath and he took his hands away from my lingering bra strap. Nolan climbed off of me and went to get the door as I grabbed the shirt that had been thrown on the ground.

"I just brought the invitation list, I wanted to make sure we had everyone", she handed me the list along with stacks of invitations. I made my way over as Nolan looked through the list.