47: From The Heart pt.1

"Good Morning Sugar", a husky voice said next to me as I turned over to his smiling face. His hands went up to my face as I just admired how thankful I was that he was here.

"Good morning", I told him as I leaned in for a kiss against the shear pillows, just as a little head popped up right in between us.

"Peek-a-boo", a sweet voice tinged in between us as she kissed both of our cheeks and gave us hugs.

Alison had asked us to watch Leah again so that she could have one last night in the haystack and that phone call she was about to tell me what she was going to do with her husband and I'm so glad I hung up. Avery on the other hand was hiding from her mother and had woken up with a horrible hangover. She stayed over hoping to wait for it over and had stayed inside the room the whole day, working, she was exactly like Nolan who also worked for most of the day, people with their computers.

"I'm hungry", Leah wailed as she rubbed her stomach, Nolan looked at me knowing for sure that his sister loved the attention we gave the 7-year-old.

"I was thinking of making something for breakfast", I blurted out as they both looked at each other and began laughing. I wasn't the best skilled in the kitchen, but I knew the basics, I think.

"It's not funny, I know how to turn the gas on for the stove", I told them as they seemed amused, and then they continued laughing as Nolan got out of the bed slowly.

"I appreciate the offer, but we have an electric stove, why don't you sit this one out?", he told me as I sat there telling myself I really needed to learn how to cook. Leah couldn't stop laughing at my embarrassed self.

"Would one of you like to help me replace my bandage?", he came out with his shirt off and his bandage, had dried blood and Leah immediately looked away.

"Any takers?", he showed it off as he came closer, with his spatula in hand. He began taking the bandaid off as he stared deeply in my eyes and he began ripping off the bandaid, I finally stepped up to the plate.

"Fine", I told him as I got up and walked closer to him as his eyes followed mine, I grabbed the spatula and put it down. I ripped the bandaid off slowly and saw the pus leaking.

"Goodness, agh", I gagged as I looked at the pus infected wound which had Nolan looking down and even Leah curios as she saw it she made the same noise and ran to the bathroom.

"You better make us a great breakfast, considering Leah probably just barfed her stomach contents", I stuck the new bandage on after cleaning it, and he just laughed as he stood there. I patched him up and gave him his spatula which he complained that he 'has to wash it since it's infected'.

"Let me check on her, you better make so many blueberry pancakes she'll forget about this or that trip we got them, they'll never leave us with her", I told him as he held me tightly kissing my head softly.

"Then we could go on that trip, it's for 2 and with a suite, a couples massage", I closed my eyes imagining the sun hitting my tanned skin and his hands ravishing my body against the cold water up to my chest.

"The things we could do there", I whispered into his eager ear, as he shivered in excitement.

"What a shame, you're banned from sex", my finger delicately made an 'x' against his bare chest, just as we heard a barfing sound from the bathroom.

"You make pancakes, I'll check on her", he stayed there in a daydream as I raced up the stairs, in search of Leah to find her leaning against the toilet.

"That was really gross", she said as I held her hair back letting everything out. Her face sweat rapidly and she leaned against my leg which now held her up.