3: A Wifely Duty

As I ventured towards the room to see his clothes lying on the floor in the hallway and a lingerie set with a slinky dress, definitely bigger than my size. I was astonished, he was an asshole to begin with but this just pushed me over the edge.

"Shh, I think she's here", Nolan said as I heard him creep to the door as I hid behind the bathroom.

"I can't believe we're sleeping together on your wedding night, I always thought it would be us", she whispered as a tear spilled down my cheek.

He came out and almost saw me as his naked friend pulled him back in. I stood behind the door waiting as he closed it and at that point, I was wishing that room was sound-proof.

I crept away as he got on with his night's events. I quickly closed the bathroom door and tiptoed downstairs.

"Mrs. Clemente it is wonderful to meet you", a voice said as I saw an old woman near me. She must've been the housekeeper. Mrs. Johnson, a gentle but loving woman from the heart.

"Please call me Natalie", I responded as she gave me a tight hug.

"The wedding was quite exquisite I'm so excited to be apart of you and Mr. Clemente's life.", I said as I didn't want to disappoint her. We didn't have much of a life planned ahead of us.

She walked away as I slouched she definitely knew why "He's a good person darling, that's how he copes and once he realizes your here he will never do this again", she rushed off leaving me in my midst of silence. She pleaded with me to stick around and don't give up, but how was I supposed to just forget about him having sex with a girl on our wedding day, doesn't he have morals.

"Mrs. Johnson where can I sleep", I called out hurrying to her. As she guided me to a room, across from Nolan's. She passed the scatter of clothes still on the floor as so did I. She left it there as his own favor to clean up. I found it quite funny Mrs. Johnson messed around with him.

"Now Dear, if they're ever being too loud, call me and I will personally go kick that girl out.", she said as she opened the door to my brand new room. It was a beautiful view of the pool below and of the canopy bed outside. The bed was a light shade of yellow as the wall was white and the closet was humongous.

Ms. Johnson hurried out and left me alone in my new room as I decided what to do moans and giggles cut me out of my train of thought. I left the room and found the clothes and decided to do both of them a little favor. I grabbed a plastic bag and took the clothes making sure not to touch them, who knows what kind of places their clothes have gone, ugh I don't even want to imagine.

I carried the bag as the bed pounced against the wall as I walked down to the laundry machine. I tossed them in and turned it on as I watched the clothes turn and turn as I could just imagine Nolan after what I had just done.

I went back up to my room to hear the pounding's resume. I had so many things up my sleeve that they didn't even know about. I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and connected my phone as I turned on my gospel music blasting it so that even the neighbors could hear. Maybe Jesus would scare her away. I slipped on my two-piece bikini as I waited for a pounding on my door, I knew it was coming and damn I was right.

I finished lacing up my final string, as a loud knock came from the door as I opened it innocently.

"Yes", I said calmly making sure he could hear me. His eyes scaled my half/naked body as he rubbed his hair nervously.

"I know what you're doing", he said as if I was apart of one of the pawns in his game of life.

"I'm not doing anything, just going for a swim and besides I don't need to explain myself to you", I said waiting for him to say a common line but never meant it.

"We're married, now you do?", he said as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Then who's in your bedroom huh, explain that to me", I said as his cheeks got red and he looked like he was gonna blow a top.

"Just what I thought", I said as he walked away to cure his little heart.

I went back to swimming laps and laps and laps. The beautiful serenity of the land that just amused me every bit. I dried myself off waiting for the laundry to be done. I had a whole schedule in for my favorite things to do- make my husbands whore feel so wanted.

"Beep", the laundry machine went as I squealed with my whole heart. I took out the clothes and folded them in a nice little stack and grabbed my sticky note.

"Dearest Husband and Bastard,
I washed your clothes and your girlfriends, isn't that such a wifely duty of me anyways breakfast will be served I expect the both of you", -Nat, p.s the WIFE", hmm perfect I thought as I drew a little heart by the side of it and stuck it outside his door waiting for it to be plucked up and read, god I just want to imagine the look on his face when he sees this.

This may be his house, but we're married now and I promised myself I would have a little fun. I mean we have no mutual feelings except hatred, and I'll be enjoying my time here.