Part 1

Seven Years earlier

"Fancy girl, you too good?" Tru sat posted up against his old Box Chevy proud as could be with his homeboys Spank and Josh. The basketball court was the chill spot to meet all the hot ladies and fly guys. Tru was feeling himself a little too much with the can of Four Loko still in his system.

"Tru you're drunk." She laughed shaking her head. Fancy was always a good girl that's what made her even more interesting. She was so hard to get to so that easily put a target on her back. Fancy and Tru had been messing around for months but it was no one's business. The only person who knew was her bestfriend Len. She wanted to keep it on the low because if word got out she'd never be comfortable at school again. All the girls wanted a piece of Tru and the hate was gonna be real if they knew Fancy had him.

He was a baller to only be eighteen. Fancy knew he sold drugs but she didn't care or think it'll last long enough to become a concern of hers. He was a chocolate little thing with a bird chest but this was the early 2000's so it was totally normal.

"Come here girl." He grabbed her immediately making her look around. "Ain't nobody watching us." He took her hand walking her underneath the bleachers. "Wassup?" She asked shifting her weight on one hip. "Damn, I miss you." He shrugged making her smile. "Do you really miss me Tru or do you miss something else?" "I miss you Fancy." He leaned in giving her a kiss. "I hate you." She laughed shaking her head. She tried not to let his words get to her head but it was becoming harder. She was falling for him but knew the likely hood of this being anything outside of sex was slim.

"How much do you miss me?" He smiled grabbing her hand to go to the car. "Aye, I'm fuck with y'all later." Spank and Josh turned around seeing he had Fancy on his arm. "I see you nigga." "Man chill." Josh said moving him out the way. Spank was like a child; always down for play time and jokes. "Ight man, handle you." Josh dapped Tru up truly impressed. Fancy was like that golden ticket and he was glad his nigga was able to get a piece.

"You hungry?" Tru asked swerving through traffic like he had a license and insurance to show. "Yeah, you can take me to our spot." "Bet." He smiled licking his sexy brown lips. "Yo grandma know you out this late? I don't want you getting in trouble. Y'all got church in the morning." "Boy shut up!" She laughed playfully pushing his head to the side. "For your information she's letting me skip this Sunday and I'm staying the night with Len!" She folded her arms cocking her lip to the side.

Tru licked his lips looking over at her, admiring her beauty. She was looking to good with her side ponytail, gold hoops that said "Juicy" and pink jumpsuit. "You wanna stay the night at my crib? You know I got my apartment last week." "HA! You probably had females from school running all through there. I'm not about to be your tenth stroke of the week." She shook her head with a made up mind.

"I've been too busy moving things in to think about sex. You the only one I want it from." She rolled her eyes not believing it. She didn't want to geek her own head up thinking a guy like Tru was only into her. "Fine. I guess I'll stay since Len little brother is a perv." He smiled slickly. The funny part was; they both were feeling each other but too scared to voice it. He didn't want to blow his chances by moving too fast which is crazy considering they've been hooking up for five months now. And she didn't want to believe he could be into her, she kept it as sex and even that was a struggle.

He pulled up to the Sugar Shack drive thru going straight to the window because he knew what she wanted. The Sugar Shack was another hangout spot and the food could put anyone in a coma; but in a good way.

"Welcome to Sugar Shack what can I get ya' sugar?"

"Can I have the double burger, nothing but cheese and pickles. A large Cajun fry with a large fruit punch mixed with Sprite."

Fancy smiled to herself looking out the window to keep him from seeing it. It was crazy but she was already imagining a family with him. He was a piece of art to look at and she wanted her children to look just like that. She was seventeen but acted several years passed her age. It was a blessing and a curse. The downside to that is she knows her worth and won't take shit from a guy no matter how much she liked him or thought how in love she was. Sometimes she wished she could be dumb to let bad decisions go over much smoother. The upside was she knew when she got older there would be a man just like her, with the same curse waiting for her.

"I got Malibu's Most Wanted on CD, we can just chill tonight since you swear I was doing ten girls in a week." He handed her the food making her laugh. "That's fine." She shook her head eating one of the fries.

••••

"Your crib cool or whatever." Fancy looked around seeing he fixed it up pretty well. She couldn't lie, the boy had style. "Girl this cooler than cool and you know it. Now I got a lot of CD's if you don't wanna watch that. You can choose." He pointed over to the shelf of movies before disappearing off to the back.

"Let's see." Fancy mumbled to herself looking at all the movies. She couldn't decide between; Booty Call, Player's Club, or Poetic Justice. She grabbed the first option popping it in the DVR before sitting on the couch.

"What you choose?" He walked back in with just gym shorts on looking at the TV. "Booty Call." She shrugged unwrapping her burger.

"This my shit." He sat on the couch pulling her into his arms. Fancy's mind was at ease being here with him. She knew her grandmother would strangle her if she found out but being with Tru what happened afterwards didn't matter.

Introduction of my new book. How are y'all liking it? I know a lot of you think this is probably a spin-off or a copycat of my other book, "Baby's Father" but it's not I promise.😂 this is COMPLETELY different from that book. You'll see 😉

Changed my mind on publishing this, this weekend for the simple fact I know I'll forget because Thanksgiving is around the corner.

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

Excuse mistakes