Love In This Club

"Bye baby!" I stood on my tippy toes waving as he went off to camp for the day. "Mamaa!" He turned around embarrassed making me laugh. "Go before you miss that bus boy!" He playfully rolled his eyes running off.

"That boy ain't never bringing a girl home the way you acting." I turned around seeing Tru with two mugs making me take one. "I love him! I can't help it!" He laughed throwing his arm around my neck as we walked back in the house. "So what's on your agenda for the day?"
"Get these rookies in order, they gotta get use to doing shit my way now. I hate working for somebody." Tru shook his head. "Well it's only temporary, nothing great comes from rushing ight? You are a smart man, your time is coming sooner than you think." He nodded giving me a kiss.

I knew Tru had plans on taking over Matteo's whole operation but he had to do it the right way. He couldn't make beef with the whole Italian Mob. He needed to find another powerful link that hates Matteo just as much as him and take him out. That's the only way it was gonna happen for him.

"Wassup with you tho?" He untied my robe wrapping his arms around me. "The sky. We not doing this Tru." I laughed pushing him off as he sucked on my neck. "Damn! You want me to take another test of sum'n!?" I slowly nodded my head making him smack his lips. "I said I used a condom." "I don't care now you can go back to Jas and give her whatever the hell you got but you not doing it over this way."

Tru had left the house to handle business at his own while Fancy was getting dressed for her date. It was pretty hot outside so she settled on some shorts and a red tube top.

I stopped at the light making sure I was looking good. Everything, well my dating life was good. Tru was unpredictable so I needed to date more and not become one of those moms who let themselves go. I'm a beautiful woman who deserves happiness.

I pulled over to the side for parking getting out. Micheal said he had everything covered and to just show my pretty face.

"Hello beautiful." I smile giving him a hug. "Hey handsome. Getting all soft on me." I giggled as he handed me the rose. "Just a little." He shrugging looking back at the romantic set up he had for us. We were off to ourselves and the wind was blowing just right to make up for the summer heat.

"Sorry I couldn't text you this weekend. My son's graduation and I had to handle other business." He slowly nodded sitting next to me. "It's all good, you don't even have to explain." He took the two wine glasses from the wooden basket pouring us both some champagne. "We have to toast to this beautiful but yet hot weather." We both laughed tapping our glasses against each other.

"So Fancy.. what do you do outside of being a mother and a bomb ass trainer." I laughed pushing the hair out my face. "Well nothing really." I shrugged. "My whole life is my child and training, you're the only thing that's changed." "Who? Me?" He raised his left brow making me laugh and shove his arm. "Yes! You got a sista' out in this heat." I flipped my hair feeling the curls already trying to stick to the back of my neck. "Well at least I know that means I'm liked." I looked over at him smiling looking at his cute pink lips.

"If you're gonna lean in for that kiss then do it." I leaned in crashing our lips together feeling that same tingle from our first kiss making me smile on the inside. He gently rested his hand on my cheek as the kiss grew intense. He leaned in too much spilling the champagne on the blanket making us break the kiss laughing. "I'm sorry." He chuckled, quickly cleaning up the mess. "It's fine. I'm glad that I know I'm liked." He smirked shaking his head at me.

Fancy and Micheal spent the rest of the evening kissing and laughing at each other's corny jokes. Afterwards they took a long walk down by the levee telling more stories and jokes. Micheal was feeling Fancy more than she could ever imagine. He was just hoping this wasn't a waste of his time. He's never dated a black woman but something was so special about Fancy. Fancy liked Micheal a lot and that scared her since all she ever knew was Tru's hood love. This was normal. And she thinks she likes it.

I sat the keys down on my dresser smiling and laughing to myself thinking about Micheal. He was definitely winning me over and my heart was racing just thinking about the way he touches me. I was kid and Tru free for the night but I wasn't ready to call it a night. I picked my phone up shooting Len a text to see if she wanted to hit a club. I needed a few drinks and I needed to tell my girl all the tea about today. She knows about me and Micheal's first encounter and she was all game. But when I tell her about Byrd she's gonna flip her damn wig.

She text me back a dancing gif saying she's down making me laugh.

I stripped from my clothes cutting on the shower. I really enjoyed everything about today but now I was about to get in a little trouble with my bestie. The club was like a place you could be anybody you want and I was down.

A few minutes later I was out the shower looking for an fit. I looked at the leather skirt and red off the shoulder bodysuit immediately choosing that. Club Story was live which mean anything could pop off so I wasn't trying to be too dressy. I slid on the clear wedges looking at how bomb I looked in the mirror. This body was snatched to the Gods and everyone was gonna see it tonight. I sprayed on the perfume running my fingers through my hair and I was complete.

Fancy sat downstairs waiting for Len to bring her ass on. She was the designated driver for the night because Fancy had all plans on drinking.

"Damn this line is wrapped bitch!" Len said looking at the line that snaked around the building a little. "Girl come on." I grabbed her hand seeing Debo was securing the door. All eyes were on us as we made our way up the line, some were mugs from chicks but I didn't care.

"Debo!" I tapped on his shoulder getting his attention. "Fancyyyy!" He greeted me with open arms making me smile and laugh. "Hey baby, can me and my girl get in?" "You already know love." He unhooked the rope instantly making the birds in the back chirp. "Thanks handsome." I got on my tippy toes giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I looked around bobbing my head to the music seeing it was packed. "Let's go get a drink." I nodded my head grabbing her hand as she lead us through the crowd of people.

"Yo I needed this!" Len yelled over the music as we both threw back our third shot. I wasn't a light weight at all but Len on the other hand was. So Uber it was then. "I know right! I want to dance girl!" I moved in my seat Dababy-BOP.

"Come on then." I grabbed her hand walking to the middle of the dance floor. We laughed and danced on each other enjoying ourselves. "Aye! Aye!" Len clapped as I bent over twerking to the beat. I felt someone brush up on me making me stand up and turn around with the biggest mug my face could handle. "Byrd!" I gasped hugging her neck as we laughed. "Wait! High school Byrd!" Len gasped looking her up and down. "I've transitioned! Don't look too hard!" "Sorry!" Len laughed shaking her head and hugging her.

Kirko Bangz-drank in my cup started playing making everyone grab somebody near. I looked behind me looking at Len being snatched up by some random cute guy making me feel left out. "You still got them moves?!" "Duh!" I grabbed Byrd by the hip slowly grinding on her to the beat.

"You smell amazing." She said in my ear making me smile. She picked up my rhythm making the flow much easier. Her hand gripped my ass as we basically made love on the dance floor. I turned around slowly sliding my body side to side on hers as she held my hand in the air. I tooted my ass up as she took control winding her hips. Her hand slid up my skirt in the barely lit club making me bite my bottom lip. I pulled my skirt down turning around to face her as we continued dancing. "I know Fancy Low ain't scared?!" I laughed rolling my eyes. "You don't scare me." I grabbed her Nike shirt walking her over to the empty wall where no one was.

Kirko Bangz-What yo name is started up as her hands slid down to my waist. I slowly rotated my hips in circles feeling what the doctors gave her and they definitely didn't disappoint. She gently wrapped her arm around my neck as I danced up on her feeling the puddle in my panties form.

She slipped her hand down my skirt playing with my soaking wet pussy. "Just like old times." I laughed rolling my eyes. She pumped her finger slowly against my g-spot making my eyes roll to the of my head. Hopefully we weren't giving anyone a show but if we were I didn't give a fuck.

Baby Fancy is living her best life huh? Lol.. I mean more power to her, she is single after all. 🤷🏽‍♀️

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

Excuse mistakes...