Last I checked, I'm Single!

"Yo.. how much you know about this girl? I don't need nobody weak on our team. Not now." I said to Spank making sure he understood room for error wasn't acceptable.

"Man she cool ight! She just like one of the fellas, none of that bitch ass shit. She know how to work foreal." I nodded my head hoping he was right. Matteo was running a tight ship on this shit so I was trying to make sure we were straight. Today I was looking at a few potential workers, my corner boy was ready to move up in the world. His name was Drew, he was young and had the drive I needed so I was putting him on.

"There she go right here!" Spank pointed to her walking down the street. I looked her up and down and girl almost looked more nigga than me.

"Yo wassup. T this Tru, Tru this T." I dapped her up looking at all the tattoos she had. I couldn't lie, she looked bad ass. "Wassup man. I heard you need somebody to push product." "Yeah, at the end of this month for my supplier. More than a few pounds so this an all hands on deck situation. I don't need to tell you if you fuck this up you as good as dead?" She chuckled nodding her head, "Yeah man that's the rules of the game ain't it?" I nodded my head glad we had an understanding.

"Show her around Spank, I got shit to do." I pulled out my phone seeing it was Jas blowing up my line. I been home by myself staying away from that drama. I didn't like the way she forced my hand at Tj's field day. You don't give me no ultimatum and think shit gone be cool.

"Man wassup? I thought I told you we done?" I sat posted up in front of my car watching the ladies walk by. We must was having some festival I didn't know about. "You were serious about that shit? Boy come back home! You know I didn't mean nothing by it baby." "Nawl you did that shit bad bro, I can't even fuck with that." I looked up seeing one of the girls eyeballing me from the group. She was a fine chocolate thing. I hung the phone up in the middle of her going off stepping out into the street.

"Yo .. beautiful!" I yelled catching her attention. She pointed to herself making me laugh and wave her over. She did her little thing with her girls before walking over.

"You looking at a nigga and shit, wassup?"

Tru had her on her knees behind his warehouse swallowing dick like it was nothing. "You're so big, are all the guys like this?" She asked popping her titties out the little tank top. "Nawl I'm just blessed." She smiled getting up pulling her pants down. Tru took the condom from his pocket tearing it open.

"Yooo! Where y'all at?" I looked around the house not seeing Tj or Fancy. "Tj and Jada in the pool, Len's watching them so we have time." She dropped her towel hopping on me kissing me all wild and shit turning me on. I carried her sitting her on top of the counter kissing all over her neck and chest.

I shook my head remembering what I did an hour ago. "What? What is it?" She tried taking my shirt off but I stopped her.

"Oh so you fucked already huh?" She pushed me back hopping off the counter. "Fancy-." "Nawl that's ight." She shook her head walking up the stairs making me pinch the bridge of my nose. "Aye man slow yo ass down!" I grabbed her arm turning her around. "I'm good Tru, I am really okay." She pushed me back slamming the bedroom door in my face but I opened it back up. "Why you over here anyway?" "To hang with y'all." She scoffed laughing. "Well I don't wanna see you so go downstairs with your son." "I'm single ight so I'm having my fun."

"You don't have to explain yourself now when your ass is in the doctor from having that shit I don't wanna hear nothing. On your death bed cause you wanted some pussy." "I used a condom thank you." "So? What does that mean dumb ass? Like they don't have mouth warts. Whatever quick pussy you got I hope it was worth it. Now GET. OUT!!" She threw the pillow at my head almost knocking me out. "Whatever man." I walked out slamming the door shut.

"Uh huh! What you did to my girl now?" I looked Len up and down with a mug. "I didn't do shit." I pushed pass her going downstairs. Len grew to be an annoying lil sister to me. She was always on Fancy's side no matter what which made Fancy think she was right in the shit she did.

"Hey uncle Tru." Jada said with ice cream around her lips making me laugh. "Wassup grown woman." I hugged her sitting down next to them. "Are you and mama okay? I heard y'all arguing." I stopped fixing the ice cream cone to look at Tj. His ears was working too good for me. "It was just a little disagreement, we good." "Are you gonna die? Auntie Fancy said you gone be in the hospital bed." Jada asked with the most innocent expression on her face making me laugh. "I'm healthy as a horse ight? Don't worry about me." I got up sticking the ice cream back in the freezer.

If I knew she was gone jump on me like that I would've went right pass Ol girl on the streets. I was in a hard place right now and under stress so anything to help me keep my mind off that shit I was doing. I walked outside to the backyard sparking up a blunt inhaling deep automatically cooling My nerves. Life was gonna be right soon but right now I was running around trying to stretch myself. At this time I didn't need no arguments or to be disappointed in anything I chose to do. At the end of the day I was a fine young, rich nigga and I was single. I'm not finna settle for some shit Fancy want me to do no matter how much I love her.

Looks like Tru said what he said lol.. but this is what I mean by one step forward and another back. They can never get right.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...