Decisions, Decisions

I looked out onto my balcony smoking a blunt to cool off from everything that's been happening. In a week we had this drop that was gonna put big money in me and Matteo's pockets.

Fancy wanted to come through and check out the new crew so I was gonna swing by and get her. It was early so Tj's already in summer camp. All I wanted to do was make sure my family was straight. After that talk we had I understood that I had to be more lovey outside of sex with Fancy. When all is said and done I wanted her beside me so if that meant wining and dining my baby then I will. I don't want Tj looking at no new nigga.

After a well needed shower Tru was out hitting the streets. He was gonna put this new crew to the test and see how ready they were. He didn't want anybody on his side slacking in any aspect and if he finds a weakness he cuts it out right then and there.

I pulled up to Fancy's crib getting out the car. My phone started ringing making me look down seeing is was Jasmine for the fifth time this morning. "If you calling about some dumb shit then save it and if I left anything at yo crib you can toss that shit." I started to hang my phone up but she yelled my name making me stop. "What man?" "Are you really gonna end it like this?" I looked up seeing Fancy walk out the door looking sexy in her skirt, heels, and off the shoulder top making me smile. "Look Jas, you was a good girl you just fell for the wrong one. I'm sorry for wasting your time but me and Fancy getting back together." I hung the phone up sliding it in my pocket.

"Hello beautiful." I licked my lips rubbing my hands together. "Hey handsome." She leaned in giving me a kiss before I opened her door for her to get in.

"So what are we doing to these rookies today?" Fancy asked looking over at me. "Ion' even know yet honestly. Spank and Josh told me they had some shit in mind but I'm not sure I'm like it. I'm think about something though." She nodded her head looking out the window. "But what you tryna do later on?" I gripped her thigh. "There's this new spot that opened up downtown that I wouldn't mind trying. It's a nice restaurant so no hood clothes." I smacked my lips looking at her laughing. "A nigga know how to dress up ight? Don't worry about me, you just make sure you on point." She looked me up and down. "Boo you know that's never been a problem."

A few minutes later we pulled up to the warehouse parking around back.

"I haven't been here in a while, reminds me of the old days." I looked over at her laughing. Me and Fancy were young and at it hot and heavy. We fucked all over this building, on every box of drugs. The good days.

"Fancyyy! Wassup sis!" Spank welcomed her with open arms getting a hug. "Wassup sis." Josh hugged her neck dapping me up. "Wassup man. Where these niggas at?" I looked up seeing T and Drew walk in like shit was all good.

"What the fuck is up?! Why y'all all late and shit?!" I asked putting my hands up. "Spank told us the meeting didn't start till twelve and it's twelve." I laughed shaking my head. "That mean get'cho ass here early!" "My bad man." Drew backed up. "All y'all supposed to beat me here, ain't no reason I should have to delay myself even for a few seconds cause yo ass wanna move slow ight?" T and Drew nodded letting me know they felt me.

"Aye, this Fancy, my lady. If I catch you looking I'm kill you." I laughed pulling her forward. "Hey." She waved shyly knowing wasn't shit shy about her.

"Hi miss Fancy." T said leaning to the side smiling too hard. "Yeah ight, get these niggas in check Josh." I wrapped my arm around Fancy's neck walking her off to my office where we can get some privacy.

"You don't have to be so mean." I smacked my lips pulling the already rolled blunt from behind my ear. "Girl whatever." I laughed lighting up. She pushed my chair back sitting on my desk, "it's so hot in here." She opened her legs revealing the red thong making me lick my lips. "You think you slick huh?" I laughed, leaning back to turn on the AC.