An Old Friend

Week later..

I walked pass the mini designer boutiques looking at all the beautiful dresses in the window. Micheal wanted to meet for a picnic tomorrow evening when the sun sets.

Training and sort of dating him has been fun so far for me. He enjoys my company and I enjoy his. I had to remember that me and Tru were two adults and that we weren't together. My feelings were naturally hurt but I got over it. It's just crazy how he expects me to be fine with that knowing he would lose his shit if I did half the things he did to me. I hated playing get back with him but that's how he learned.

My phone went off making me look down seeing it was Len sending me a throw back picture of us in high school making me laugh and cringe all in one.

"Oooo!" I groaned bumping into someone watching my phone bounce from the concrete making my heart sink. "Oh shit! My bad love." I looked at the person pick my phone up to hand it to me.

"Aye!" We both pointed at each other making us laugh. "You look so familiar." "It's me, Byrd." I gasped looking up and down what use to be a girl I had a crush on in high school who was now a man in front of me. "Oh my God!" She laughed nodding her head. I looked her up and down amazed at how good she looked as a guy now.

"Still beautiful as ever." I blushed rocking side to side. "I thought I'd never see you again." I shook my head in disbelief. "I'm here in Miami on business, I'm here for a month." "We should catch lunch sometime then. Catch up." She nodded her head licking her juicy pink lips. "How about now? That is if you done shopping." "Yeah, that's cool."

We sat outside of this restaurant that served breakfast all day. Catching up on the old times.

"Yo I remember when you let me finger you at your grandma crib. You made me wear a dress over there so yo granny wouldn't know the real." I laughed putting my hand on my forehead embarrassed. "Yes! I remember that, we had turned the 106 & Park up on the Tv so she couldn't hear." We both laughed. Byrd was my little girlfriend in high school. She was always a "touch me not" so I enjoyed behind the pillow princess as she use to put it. "Those were some crazy times then. What's been going on in your world?" I smiled taking a sip from my lemonade.

"Me and Tru had our son; he's eight now with a birthday coming up. I'm a single personal trainer surrounded by sweat and egos all day." She laughed showing that beautiful smile. "Damn you and Tru still rocking? That nigga use to hate me." I laughed rolling my eyes. Tru didn't like her because he was no fool, he knew Byrd was sucking My soul out with a straw. "Honestly I'm single right now and having fun. If I find somebody real enough to settle with then cool. If I don't then baby daddy it is." I raised my glass in the air being sarcastic.

"Somebody real huh?" Byrd leaned in suddenly interested.

Fancy and Byrd laughed some more bringing up the good Ol days. Fancy couldn't lie like Byrd wasn't looking like a snack and then some. If her tongue was as lethal as it was in high school then she didn't mind the entertainment. All the opposites of Tru been coming her way and she was thinking about moving on this time from his love spell. They exchanged numbers at the end of it all going their separate ways.

I walked in my house kicking off the slides I had on going straight to my bedroom. Me and Byrd already had twenty messages between each other and it felt good connecting with her again. Her pronoun was still "she" that was her way of keeping a little of herself.

"What the hell." I looked Tru up and down sleeping in my bed. He slowly rolled over opening his eyes. "Where is my son!?" I kicked him in the butt. "Man chill with that shit, he in his room. He got a friend over." "A friend really? Is it a girl or a boy?" He raised his eyebrow looking me up and down. "Well I have to ask with you, can never be sure." "A boy man!" He sat up rubbing his eyes. "I got them some pizzas so they chilling, everything good now come here." I rolled my eyes ignoring him.

"Have you found anyone to fill in these positions Matteo's talking about? The next meeting is in three weeks." "Yeah I did, one chick and two guys." I slowly nodded my head. "The chick a dyke so chill." I laughed shrugging my shoulders, "I didn't ask." "You didn't have too, the way you shrugged told me everything I needed to know. You must forgot I know you Fancy."

"Shut up!" I threw the pillow at his face making him laugh. "Now bring yo ass here." I slowly crawled up the bed and on his lap as he massaged my scalp with his fingers. "Where you been all day huh?" He smacked my ass biting his bottom lip. "A little shopping, I ran into Byrd today." He looked to the side trying to remember. "She played basketball boy, in high school." "Ooo, the Byrd that use to eat yo pussy?"

"Tru!" I mushed his face laughing. "Yes That Byrd." "I use to want to snitch on you, knowing yo granny ain't play that shit." I laughed resting my head on his shoulder. "Well she's not a she anymore. She's a transsexual now and boy does he look good." I blushed just thinking about her, she was so sexy.

"She got a dick?" "Boy I don't know!" I pulled the cover up on both of us as his hands went roaming. "Me and Jasmine probably get back right I don't know. You so occupied with these different people I might as well." I looked him up and down seeing he was serious. "Do you even like that girl Tru?" "I mean.. she cool. At least I don't have to share her." I rolled my eyes. "I've shared you before now you see how it feels."

"That ain't the same!" "Yes it is! Do as you feel ight but don't make me feel guilty okay?! We made a promise to be honest to each other so don't ask for it if you gone do this shit!" I swung my leg over to get out of his lap but he pulled me back over.

"Ight man, I'm sorry! I know that shit ain't fair but it's always been me and you. Plus women date to find somebody I date to fuck." I laughed rolling my eyes. "Tru I couldn't get rid of you even if I tried so shut the hell up." I pushed him back giving him a kiss, sliding my tongue in his mouth.

"See you tryna start some shit knowing you ain't giving up no cat." I laughed. "I'm glad you know."

Hmm... Byrd might be apart of this now too let's see how this goes. Tomorrow she meets Micheal and hopefully he brings his A game. Tru's about to have some company too so just wait ...

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...