Mama got a Date

2 days later

I position my feet shoulders width apart before slowly going down until my booty touched the floor thrusting my hips back up. Today was my private day where I work on me. Legs and glutes were at the top of my to do list for working out.

Tomorrow was Tj's graduation and I was so excited, I think I was more excited than him but I didn't care. My baby boy was almost done with elementary, next thing you know I'd be driving him and his little girlfriend around being third wheel. Sometimes I wanted another baby just to start all the way over. I didn't want to be out here with two baby daddies though. Tru was busy playing house and I was busy doing me to keep my mind off of it. I was so stuck on thinking about how Tru use to treat me like a queen when I was pregnant with Tj. He was at our house everyday after I told my grandmother and father about my pregnancy. Naturally they hated him but now I couldn't get them to stop mentioning him every time I visit.

"Taking a personal day huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts looking up seeing Micheal making me smile. "Yeah, I can't train everyone else and not myself." He laughed. I looked him up and down and my God was this man fine. He was a ginger with long red hair he wore in a bun. "I was coming over here to see if you wanted to catch dinner tonight? I know it's straight forward but a beautiful woman like you doesn't have the time to waste." I smiled playfully rolling my eyes. "I don't date my customers Micheal." "I'm just a customer to you? And to think I was sitting here thinking we were friends." I laughed shaking my head.

"Look. You have my number already and I'll text you the address and time if you change your mind." I nodded watching him walk away. I loved a man with a tight ass.

Fancy was working hard in the gym but her mind was completely occupied. She hasn't went out on a date in months and she didn't even know where to start. Or to even go for that matter. She didn't want to start something and it ends up going nowhere. Micheal seemed like a nice guy and she usually didn't go for those types but she was getting older and needed a little boring in her life. She knew Tru was gonna flip his wig but she didn't care. Mama needed a life too.

I pulled up to the house getting the food from the passenger's seat. We were having wings for dinner because I wasn't in the mood to cook.

"Come get these bags!" I yelled kicking the door with my foot to close it while balancing the drinks. "I'm coming mama." Tj ran downstairs grabbing the cups like my little super hero making me smile. "I'm coming too mama." I rolled my eyes at Tru making him laugh. "That tutor been by already. He was asking for you." He leaned against the fridge waiting for my reaction. "I don't know what for. We text, I didn't like it so that was that." He laughed leaning up with satisfaction but I was about to crush that little spirit.

"Oh and I need you to watch your son tonight. I'm going on a date and don't be having him over Jasmine's." I rolled my eyes just thinking about our encounter.

"A date?!" Tj and Tru said in unison making me look both of them upside the head. "Yes! I'm grown! Get your plate and stay out my mouth." I slid the BBQ wings his way watching him walk off to the living room.

"What you going on a date fa'?" I laughed. "Why not? He's a nice guy from what I see, it's just dinner at a restaurant." That vein on the left side of his forehead began to pop letting me know he wasn't alright. "You just tryna get back at me huh?" "Get back at you for fucking what?" I laughed rolling my eyes at the way he's trying to reverse this. "Cause What Jasmine did! I didn't tell her to come, I told her we needed more time!"