Business Meeting

"This just a meeting ight? Don't be on no crazy shit." I looked back at Spank talking to him especially. He was a hot head with no chill and that was gone get all of us killed. Matteo always came with at least seven people with him and all I had was two. I was looking to expand real soon though.

"Man we got this. Where this nigga at? We been out here too long." Josh said tucking the gun in his pants. "Man he coming! It's only been ten minutes, remind me to leave yo ass at home." Spank laughed dapping me up.

"You niggas always joking, I could've stayed home with my son." I looked over at Fancy smacking my lips.

Fancy and Tru did EVERYTHING together, this was her money on the side but Tru was always the breadwinner and she was fine with that. Matteo liked Fancy tagging along cause she was beautiful and smart. She actually knew what the fuck she was talking about. Fancy was in but she wasn't in so deep that people thought of her as a threat so she was safe. It was Tru, Spank and Josh always buss'n heads.

"Okay mom." Josh said mocking Fancy. "Shut up!" She smacked him upside the head making me laugh. "There he go." I pointed to the black SUVs pulling up. I got out the car walking to the front.

"Tru! My favorite distro, how's life?" He greeted me with open arms hugging me. "If you mean how's your product doing in the streets then amazing as always." He chuckled patting me on my shoulder. "You brought that beautiful Fancy with you?" "Yeah I brung my wife with me." I looked him up and down. He was getting too comfortable with that shit and that's another reason he gotta go. "I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect." He backed up laughing with the cigar hanging from his little lips.

"Matteo." I turned around seeing Fancy put on the charm. "Hello Queen." He smiled kissing her hand. "Shall we take this inside? I don't want the lady to grow cold." I nodded my head waving for Spank and Josh to come on.

"Man ion' like how he be all up on Fancy and shit. You need to check that." Josh whispered as we walked down the long hallway. "Ion' like that Shit either man but Fancy got this. She know how to tell me if this nigga trying anything. He can sweet talk her all day I just bet' not see his hands on her." I watched them
Closely as we turnt the corner going into our usual meeting grounds.

"I called this meeting because there's gonna be a big shipment coming in and I need all hands on deck. This is a lot of product to be moving and I don't need the feds sniffing around. So with that being said Tru I'm putting my crew with yours just to make sure everything goes right."

"Nawl, we got this." I shook my head looking at his crew. A bunch of white boys in the hood is all I see and the feds was definitely gonna Come sniffing if I'm hanging with a bunch of red head motherfuckas. "Tru this is a lot of product. You three are great but y'all aren't that fucking great." His corny ass crew laughed boosting his ego.

"Matteo. How about we give this some thought? Tru can get more people to work for him, I mean this shipment isn't coming til the end of this month. That's plenty enough time to find trusted and respected guys. If we come up short then your boys can fill in." Fancy said easily wooing the fat fucker. Everything she said he agreed to it. "Okay. Fine. But I'll be here again at the end of this month. Please don't go picking up just anybody, I need some experienced professionals on this job." I nodded my head watching him get up.

Tru didn't mind sucking up his own pride because in this game too much of that gets you killed. So if he had to be a wolf in a sheep's costume then that's what it is. He knew Matteo thought he was just this hood ass nigga that was happy with 100K a week but he was sadly mistaken. He was planning on to catch up with Matteo real quick and take everything he deserved. One big job and after that he was done for a while. He wanted to open up a clean business; all foreign cars and shit. He's been in line with his plate for too long now it's time to eat.

"I don't like the way Matteo be looking at you." I looked at her through the mirror watching her take the makeup off. "And you think I do? His fat ass makes my skin crawl but if that's getting my baby into the best damn college then so be it." She shrugged. "I don't even know where to start looking for some more people." I pinched the bridge of my nose leaning against the wall. Fancy grabbed my hands, "Tru you are smart and powerful I'm sure you'll figure it out like you always do. Everybody around here know not to cross you so that should make the hunt a little easier." She pecked my lips making me smile. She was my all in one.

"You right. I'm make some shit shake but until then you need to make sum'n shake." I smacked her ass making her laugh. "I have seven clients tomorrow and a monthly check up which you need to go to too." I rolled my eyes looking up at the ceiling. "I don't even know why you go get checked anymore. You always come back clean." She laughed rubbing the cream on her face. "I don't know what bitches you be fucking behind me. We both have partners outside of each other Tru so getting checked is a number one priority." "What you mean we both have partners?" I looked her up and down.

"Oh what did you think this was? You go fuck on your girlfriend and I just sit here with wide open legs and wait for you? Boy bye." She walked off to the bedroom but I was right on her ass. "Jasmine ain't had shit from me in two weeks! I been over here dropping big dick on you haven't I?" She laughed. "I'm getting checked and so are you if you ever wanna continue dropping dick over here." I looked at her upside her head. "Fine."

Tru is out for blood when it comes to Matteo lol. It's just time and he ain't letting nobody stop that.

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

Excuse mistakes...