Part 2

Tru laid there looking over Fancy while she slept peacefully making him smile. Her long curly hair covered half her face as she lightly snored. For the first time in five months of linking up together they didn't have sex. Tru knew it was getting real then, he was a teenage boy for crying out loud.

Pussy was good but Fancy's was even better. She was a virgin before Tru, she tried to make it seem like it was no big deal but he knew the real. He knew that something that he's only been in was rare and he was gonna keep it. She was always so much wetter and fresher than the other girls he's been with.

"Creep." He snapped out of his thoughts looking down at her smiling. "Girl shut up. I was looking at that booger you have in your nose." "Shut up!" She laughed shoving him making him chuckle. "Make me." He shoved her back. "You really wanna do this?" "You know I'll beat yo lil ass." Tru got on top of her throwing soft punches as they laughed.

"Staaawp!" She cried out as he tickled her to death. "Tru! Pleaasee!" She laughed harder trying to catch her breath. "Give me a kiss and I'll stop." She quickly pecked his lips making him stop. Fancy looked down at his sexy juicy lips before crashing hers into his. She kissed so passionately catching him off guard but he liked it. They rolled around in bed until she landed on top of him. She moved her hands up and down his perfect chest feeling herself become horny. Tru gripped her small booty through the "Sunday" panties she had on.

She slowly rocked her hips back and forth feeling how stiff he had became between her legs. Tru was a big boy, for like a month sex was a little difficult because Fancy was still trying to adjust but she got there. She was a virgin then but she knew how penis looked and she knew Tru was definitely special down below compared to others.

He pulled down the basketball shorts and boxers thrusting against her wetlands.

"Go slow." She warned as he slowly started to pull her down onto his shaft. "Aaah, fuck!" She moaned biting her bottom lip trying to think about anything other than the small pain. "There we go." He pumped slowly with the little he had in loosening up her walls. "Yesss." She threw her head back slowly bouncing up and down until he was fully inside of her. He gripped her small breast as she rode him wild like she always did.

"Damn Girl." He groaned grabbing her hip to slow her down a little. "Ssss. Tru!" She sung grinding against him. He smacked her ass as she continued riding him into the sunset.

He rolled them over getting on top. He held both of her legs together giving her deep strokes. "Oh fuck! Yes!" She looked Him deep in the eyes almost saying those three dangerous words. She swallowed them though knowing that would mess up everything. He went so deep making her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"I'm about to cum!" She warned pushing up on his thighs. He went harder and faster before cumming deep inside of her himself. "Really?!" She asked pushing him off standing up. "What?" "Tru I told we can't do that anymore. My grandma took me off the pill since she heard some commercial about it harming the female body." She shook her head slipping on his T-shirt which flooded to her knees. "My bad, I'm sorry." He shook his head not really sorry. He's been doing it and nothing happened so he was gonna continue doing it. Having a child with Fancy didn't sound bad to him but that didn't mean he actually wanted one. Ever.

"Where's my phone? Did my grandma or dad call?" She asked flipping over the sheets and pillows looking for it. Her grandmother was a force to be reckoned with but her father was just the same. He worked in construction so he put in early mornings and afternoons which Fancy hates. She didn't like him working in the heat and she also hated it because at night is when her and Tru did most of their creeping. She was tired of trying to keep a sharp eye out for him. "Girl it's eight in the morning, you good." Tru pulled her in kissing on her neck.

"That sounds good until it isn't." She swerved his next kiss going through her call list seeing Len had only called. Len knew to text "911" if any crazy shit popped off. "Whatever, I got some moves to make so I'm drop you back off by Len crib." She turned around looking him up and down at the sudden change in mood. "Whatever." She snatched up her pants sliding them back on and stuffing her bra inside her pockets.

The ride back to Len's was pretty quiet. Fancy could be an asshole to Tru all day but as soon as he's one her feelings are hurt. She didn't know what it was but she hated the silence and attitude. She knew how nonchalant he could get and it made her wonder was this time the last time for them.

"So you're not gonna talk to me?" "What's there to talk about?" He asked shrugging his shoulders, keeping his eyes on the road. "Fine!" Her voice cracked as she turned her head looking out the window. They were still young and he didn't understand the complexed mind of a woman just yet. All he knew is he got curved so he was feeling played. In return he didn't want to talk to her.

"Since we have nothing to talk about let me out the car." "What?" He laughed looking at her like she was crazy. "You heard me Tru! Let me out of this car, I'm not playing!" She Started yanking on his door handle making him swerve. "Stop that!" He pulled her arm back trying to get her to stop. "You don't want to talk to me, that's just fine! Fuck you!" She unlocked the door but locked it right back trying to control the car. "Fancy, stop! We can talk ight!?" He slammed on his breaks as they hit the corner making her fly up.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked looking confused. He was so use to the chilled Fancy, this was the first time she acted out. "Nothing Tru." She shook her head crying and cover her face. He bit his bottom lip not sure how to take it. "We can sit here until you ready to talk then." He put the car in park waiting for her to calm down.

Wonder what's that about... hope y'all enjoying so far. The next part about to be pretty crazy but after that we're jumping into present-day.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes...