Morning Wood

I rolled over stretching and yawning looking down at my morning wood. "Man fuck." I groaned standing up rubbing my back.

"Good morning daddy." My girl; Jasmine walked in jumping on me kissing all over my face. "Ight. Ight. Goodmorning." I laughed wrapping my arms around her. "Are you happy to see me? Or what?" She looked down eyeballing my dick. "Morning wood love, I got a busy day ahead of me today." I turned around placing her down on the bed. "Yeah, like what?" "I gotta take my son to get some new shoes, boy know how to wear down some new sneakers. Run by the warehouse to make sure these niggas in line, inventory is today so that's gone take up my time."

"When will I meet Tj? I mean I am going to be in your life." She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me. "Slow down." I laughed pushing her back. "We been fooling around for a good minute but I can't introduce him to just no anybody." She smacked her lips looking me upside my head. "So I'm just some anybody?" I rolled my eyes squirting the toothpastes on the toothbrush. "You said that shit not me Jas." "I'm just trying to see something because it sounds like you're saying I won't be here for long."

I spit the toothpaste out my mouth. "Well are you? Ion' got time for no temporary shit foreal. I got shit going on all the time and sometimes that gets in the way of everything else. But my son, he's important to me ight? I can't let everybody see that side of me." "I bet it's sexy seeing you in daddy mode." She grabbed my hand putting it underneath her robe.

"Yo freaky ass just want some dick, not right now though." "Wheeeen?!" She whined jumping up and down like a child. "You haven't fucked me in over a week and I'm really feeling some type of way." I ignored her slipping my white wife beater over my head.

"Hello! Tru!" She followed up behind me as I slid my pants on fastening the Ferragamo belt. "Look Jas, I'm not even in the mood ight? You'll get some dick when I'm in the mood okay. You being all in my face damn sho' ain't turning me on." I pushed passed her grabbing my Jordan's. I stood up grabbing my keys, phone and wallet headed for the door.

"Fine then!" She yelled slamming the door. I shook my head laughing to myself.

Jasmine was a sweetheart she just wasn't forever. She was a girlfriend, those shits are temporary and that's what I needed. It was nice to come home to somebody and fuck when you feel. Especially when the standards wasn't high, I gave her the little $560 month rent and she was good. Fancy always had something to say when I wanted to stay over but could call me over when she wanted some dick. I was cool with being a booty call to my own baby mama until this Anthony nigga came in the picture.

Tru sparked his early morning blunt before speeding off in traffic in his red Ferrari. He bumped Kevin Gates bobbing his head feeling good. The morning was still a little cool allowing the breeze to flow through his car. He wanted to do something for Tj and Fancy today, he was feeling nice.

I pulled out my house key unlocking the door walking in. "Yoooo!" I yelled kicking off my shoes walking to the kitchen.

"Fancy! Tj!" I yelled again looking at the mail she had laid out on the table.

"Light bill due❤️"

I laughed at the sticky note she left before ripping it off.

"Tj's still sleeping, what's up?" She walked downstairs still rubbing her eyes. I watched her big ass titties bounce in the sports bra with each step. I licked my lips looking at her thighs in the boxer briefs she's always taking from me. Fancy had a nice shape, she always had but she was thicker now. She had an athlete's body, I never knew I would be into a strong woman but she made that shit look sexy.

"Leave him sleep then." I walked up behind her grabbing her. "Boy you better stop." She laughed as I kissed on her neck. "I'm foreal, you playing and shit." "Mm. Why come all the way over here when you can do the same shit over there." She pushed me back going over to the fridge. "Really Fancy." She shrugged pulling out a glass for the Minute Maid juice. "I want some from you man. You do that thing I like." She laughed rolling her eyes. "Well teach sis so you can leave me alone." "Girl don't even stunt on me like that, you be wanting a nigga too." I pulled her in by her hand.