Business

I wiggled my toes around stretching. I sat up twisting my hips and rotating my arms. For work I did what I loved; working out and training.

In my younger days I was only one hundred and sixteen pounds and I was tired of it so I decided to get into some form of body building. I was just so obsessed with how big a muscle could get and how sexy you could look while building those muscles. Today I was training some guy that emailed me through my business page.

I didn't discriminate when it came to customers. I knew the guys mostly wanted me so they could watch but that didn't bother me. They could look all day but if they touched I had a baby daddy that'll kill for me.

"Hi, are you Fancy?" A tall white man approached me with his hand out. "Yes sir, that's me." I shook his hand. He didn't look bad at all but you could tell he was a little older. "My name is Micheal." I nodded my head giving him a friendly smile. "Well Micheal What is it that you want to do?" "I want more muscle, I'm getting a little up in age and I don't want to lose what I have. Lose a little weight too but not too much." "How old are you? You don't look that old."

"I'm thirty." I looked him up and down not believing my eyes. He was a sexy thirty and he had the beard that I loved on a man. "Okay then, I would've said younger. Today we can do some biceps and tricep training and a little leg. Is that fine with you?" "Yes ma'am, I am just here to follow instructions." I laughed. "Well I like the sound of that."

Fancy started all her clients off light just to get an idea of how much strength they already had. The last thing she wanted to do was push someone to injure themselves. They started with some light cardio on the bikes just to get his blood flowing then they went to stretch. She made him sprint back and forth from wall to wall just to check out his balance. After that they did sitting squats, lunges, pull ups with different bars and much more. She peeped him flirting but she laughed and paid it no mind. He was an attractive man but he was a client at the end of the day with a wife probably.

Fancy made him max out lifting weights figured she'd call it a day.

"Whew! That was good." He hunched over making me laugh. "If you want to catch your breath it's best to sit up. Bending over could easily make you light headed." He nodded sitting up. "So how's your diet Micheal? What kind of foods do you eat?" "It's pretty good, I'm vegan for the most part. I haven't converted all the way, I love meat every now and then." I nodded my head impressed. "That's cool. Most people get in here and say they want to change but eat like shit all through the week." He laughed making me do the same. "Well that's not me, I just need motivation you know. And I think you're the right one for me." He smiled making me blush.

"Yeah I'm a good trainer. So should I schedule Monday at two thirty?" I looked down at my Apple Watch waiting for an answer. "Yeah that's fine." I set the time so I won't forget. "Try to flex your muscles more just to really activate them. Get them use to being used I guess you'd say." He laughed nodding. "It was nice training with you Ms. Fancy." He walked off.

I heard my Cashapp go off making me look down seeing he sent the $100 for the session. Training was an easy job, I had at the most eight clients in a day and that was $800 coming home to me every night plus the website that I sold good quality merch on. I grabbed my bag from the locker room before heading out.

I pushed the button on my Matte Gray Camaro backing out the lot. Tonight my son wanted Hamburger Helper so that's what I was making him. I still looked at him like my baby boy sucking on a Sippy cup still. He was just growing so fast and being around Tru made him more independent. He was becoming a man too fast and it was breaking my heart. His birthday was three months away and he was looking at nine but just over a small mountain was ten. Then after ten you get into those years where they think they're grown.